feedmybongos

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: Will
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
  • Year: 2006

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:02 PM

Hi All,

I took my fiancée's 2006 Fiesta in to the garage to have the clutch replaced, and can only assume that they needed to disconnect the battery - the clock has reset itself and now the radio is asking for a code.

We bought the car second hand from a dealer in Southampton, and the owner's manual has a code written in the back, but having tried it seven times (waiting half an hour in between each attempt) I think it's probably wrong!

The serial number (which I got by holding down the '6' button and pressing '2') is M004526. If anyone can help me identify the actual keycode I'll be eternally grateful. Driving in silence is losing it's appeal!

Thank you very much,

Will

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Preee

Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,374 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Focus Tit X Mk3.5 | Fiesta Zetec Mk7
  • Year: 2015
Contributor

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

Hi All,

I took my fiancée's 2006 Fiesta in to the garage to have the clutch replaced, and can only assume that they needed to disconnect the battery - the clock has reset itself and now the radio is asking for a code.

We bought the car second hand from a dealer in Southampton, and the owner's manual has a code written in the back, but having tried it seven times (waiting half an hour in between each attempt) I think it's probably wrong!

The serial number (which I got by holding down the '6' button and pressing '2') is M004526. If anyone can help me identify the actual keycode I'll be eternally grateful. Driving in silence is losing it's appeal!

Thank you very much,

Will

Try 0451

#3 feedmybongos

feedmybongos

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: Will
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
  • Year: 2006

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:49 PM

Try 0451

It works! Thank you so much - I'm really very grateful. I know it's unlikely, but if the opportunity ever crops up, I will buy you a pint!

Thanks again,

Will

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users