Photo

What is the most common problem with your car?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Steve

Steve

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,964 posts
  • Ford Model: Kugy
  • Year: 2016
Contributor

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

What is the most common problem with your car? Are there certain common problems with your car model that you have experienced?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 11,666 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Mk2.5 Focus ZetecS 1.6TDCi superleggero
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:07 PM

What is the most common problem with your car? Are there certain common problems with your car model that you have experienced?

:angry: Rust path above the boot panel where the water jet pipe for the rear window rubs off the body taking the paint off and rusting the car, happened mine and it was only four months old, happens all focus hatch from 2005-2010,
Ford tried to rectify the issue by putting an anti-chip film where the hose hits the body although in mine its in the wrong place.:lol:

Also my footwell lights donít work, some peoples do but lucky me :( , mine donít

Thanks Steve needed to get that off my chest.:)

#3 Danny87

Danny87

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Name: Dan
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Freestyle 1.25 Zetec 5-door
  • Year: 2001

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:44 PM

On my MK5 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec five door it's the exhaust heat shield which sits above the exhaust. It's broken in one place and it knocks occasionally, well, taps. Nobody else apart from me can hear it, it's one of those little annoying things which I want to fix, but probably won't get around to :D.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users