Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie - New Focus Titanium On Order

Wickwick10_1

Ordered today a new White Focus Titanium with keyless entry , priv glass and 18" wheels.

photo.jpg

Very nice. ;)

Cheers mate ! So how do I select a profile pic as you have your car on yours ?

Cheers mate ! So how do I select a profile pic as you have your car on yours ?

Hi welcome :)

Ordered today a new White Focus Titanium with keyless entry , priv glass and 18" wheels.

photo.jpg

:o Jealous! I love the new focus titaniums. Welcome to FOC Chris.

Paul :)

Hi wickwick,

i was wondering...how does the 'keyless' entry work, just doing mechanics n being into my cars but heard the keyless entry is kinda new. btw nice car =)

Hi Wickwick

I'm in similar postion, just waiting for my Titanium X in Candy to be made and shipped. hopefully by the end of Sept. can't wait to try the auto parking. Should i try it out first with a couple of cones. not sure about the X's standard wheels, may try to change for 17" 5x 2 spoke from an earlier model.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi wickwick,

i was wondering...how does the 'keyless' entry work, just doing mechanics n being into my cars but heard the keyless entry is kinda new. btw nice car =)

Keyless works by leaving key in pocket and as you pull handle the car opens, jump in press start button and your away !! Locking the car you just shut door and press button on the handle !!!

Hi Wickwick

I'm in similar postion, just waiting for my Titanium X in Candy to be made and shipped. hopefully by the end of Sept. can't wait to try the auto parking. Should i try it out first with a couple of cones. not sure about the X's standard wheels, may try to change for 17" 5x 2 spoke from an earlier model.

I have a few friends who have the X and don't rate the park assist - they said it's quicker to park it yourself but each to their own. LED's look good tho !!

:o Jealous! I love the new focus titaniums. Welcome to FOC Chris.

Cheers Paul

Paul :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club