Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide To Converting Stock Climate Controls To Custom Set

Lenny

Thanks Lenny, i'll check it out now. Fitting my front fogs tomorrow, got the switch with the extra position and the lamps and grills from eBay today. The loom is there already which makes a handy fit for a change ! Will do a few pics for the record. Off to get these control knobs now :)

Thanks Lenny, i'll check it out now. Fitting my front fogs tomorrow, got the switch with the extra position and the lamps and grills from ebay today. The loom is there already which makes a handy fit for a change ! Will do a few pics for the record. Off to get these control knobs now :)

Sounds good mate,

looking foward to seeing a Guide and im interested to know how to remove the fog light surrounds,

as i plan to fit a set of DRL surrounds in the future,

Click Here to view the DRL kit.

Having no joy with the link.....tried eBay search of the item no. too but not loading or is it just me ?

Having no joy with the link.....tried ebay search of the item no. too but not loading or is it just me ?

for the DRL's log on to e-bay and in the search box copy and paste this number: 220790868746 then click search

for the Custom Contorols Copy and Paste this Number: 320771365178 then click search

Made an offer of £25 all in and accepted, so they're on the way. Cheers Lenny.........

ive just got mine today...fitted in less then 2 minutes...looks class especially with my custom LED job lol will get piccys up soon as blackberry pull their finger out and i can send emails lol

ive just got mine today...fitted in less then 2 minutes...looks class especially with my custom LED job lol will get piccys up soon as blackberry pull their finger out and i can send emails lol

by the time thats done in the distant future in a galaxy far far away.....we will recieve a 3d hologram then lol :lol:

Made an offer of £25 all in and accepted, so they're on the way. Cheers Lenny.........

ow :(

my focus used to be the only one in ireland with these custom control knobs fitted :lol:

glad you got them at a good price too.

right i have blackberry up and running haha...took there time like...cant see how their current business plans work. but anyways as promised the piccys....

these are custom even down to the LEDS behind. the pics were taken at night. they are the same ones as lennys.

post-17334-0-07011200-1318881419_thumb.j

post-17334-0-53655700-1318881423_thumb.j

post-17334-0-06267100-1318881428_thumb.j

right i have blackberry up and running haha...took there time like...cant see how their current business plans work. but anyways as promised the piccys....

these are custom even down to the LEDS behind. the pics were taken at night. they are the same ones as lennys.

Looks great John quality mate B)

Ordered these, got for £25 aswell on a best offer.

• Like 1

This seller will sell outside eBay, so no fees and better prices. His mail address is letsmakeitcount@gmail.com Martin is his name. Can get other stuff also so is a handy contact to have. Richie.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This seller will sell outside ebay, so no fees and better prices. His mail address is letsmakeitcount@gmail.com Martin is his name. Can get other stuff also so is a handy contact to have. Richie.

Ordered a set from him off eBay for my Focus, £25 including free P&P. They come from China and take 14 days but you get a shipping reference which you can put into the courier website to see progress.

The guy is really helpful and emailed me very soon after with all the details etc.

Ordered a set from him off ebay for my Focus, £25 including free P&P. They come from China and take 14 days but you get a shipping reference which you can put into the courier website to see progress.

The guy is really helpful and emailed me very soon after with all the details etc.

A mate of mine has told me he will be selling these on e-bay in the coming weeks for £20.00 + £7.31 first class tracked postage from Ireland to the uk arriving at your door in 3 days rather than 3 weeks from china

he says he will also be stocking other custom items for the focus,

he's going to e-mail me a link once he is stocked and selling so ill post the link on the guide here for other to view if interested,

personaly i think its worth paying the extra £2.31 as they will arrive in at your door in 3 days supplied with a tracking number on dispatch to the buyer B)

Other custom items?

Can't wait!

JohnH

I know you have changed the Leds in your heater control , quick question , is there a center LED so you could say have that one colour and the outside ones different, So for instance actual knobs glow red and outside numbers pictures blue etc or is it just the set positions. Or perhaps piggy back one Led as a different colour and insert it into the new round knob.

• Like 1

That's good news :) China seller is refusing to ship to Malta (Europe) for me :(

• Like 1

update: i was asked for 29gbp shipping for delivery to Malta (Europe). Normally, it's free shipping from china or same prices as the uk.

Any other site selling these?

Cheers!

• Like 1

update: i was asked for 29gbp shipping for delivery to Malta (Europe). Normally, it's free shipping from china or same prices as the uk.

Cheers!

I'd hang on a while see if that Guy Lenny said about is selling them.

• Like 1

Cheers!

my mate says he will be selling these in the coming weeks for £20 a set with tracked shipping to the uk @ £7.31

Arriving at your door in 3 working days for a total cost of £27.31inc. P&P

for Malta would be €24.00 a set with tracked shipping to Malta @ €17.32

Arriving at your door within 5 working days for a total cost of €41.32inc. P&P

his e-mail is fastfocuscustomparts@live.ie if you want to contact him directly guys, B)

Received my shiny knobs today, and they look great!

Delivery was 11 days from China, which is less than the 14 I was advised.

Fitted in 2 minutes and give the interior that little lift.

• Like 1

update, managed to get them for 25gbp shipped. Should arrive in 14days as advised by the seller :)

• Like 1

wow, i think they arrived already. send on the 7th, got a paper on the 13th, will collect them tomorrow from the post office.

Cheers, will post pics :)

wow, i think they arrived already. send on the 7th, got a paper on the 13th, will collect them tomorrow from the post office.

Cheers, will post pics :)

These Look Good too at £20.00 shipped to the door in 3 days Click Here