Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wfc

focus

7 posts in this topic

hi all have a problem with my heated front windowscreen only half seems to be working

Seems to be a common fault as there loads of posts on here regarding it, mine hasn't got the quickclear windscreen, but just wacking it on full blast heat, window and air con seems to do the job adequetly

The screen is split into 2 halves for the heater. Theres a connection behind the scuttle panel on each side. This could have got corroded on the faulty side or simply have come disconnected. Have heard of this happening many times on the Mk1 Mondeo but never yet on a Focus lol. You could well be my first

heated front window only half working and also when i turn off ignition temp gauge and fuel gauge go to half way

Lo WFC,

With you having a heated windscreen how do you find

when driving at night, oncoming cars' headlights. I have a heated front screen and yeah great during the winter but when driving at night the screen creates a massive 'star effect'. Its irritating me something bad.

some focus have two fuses for the windscreen,left and right. i think its fuse 14 for the r.h.side and fuse 16 for the l.h side so check these first.

Yep had the exact same problem on mine , only passanger side was working , was told its the windscreen wiper drive rods that catch on the screen connectors and chew them up , well known problem !