#1 tobycoldron

tobycoldron

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Name: Toby
  • Ford Model: Focus Estate 1.8 TDCi
  • Year: 2000

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

Hey guys, i drive an ex police dog unit ford focus estate 1.8 tdi and am interested in modifying it, not to a typical "boy racer" mod, but just to getting it looking like a sweet ride. Any help or advice on parts and were to source them would be greatly appreciated. Cheers guys

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 11,057 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:39 PM

Hey guys, i drive an ex police dog unit ford focus estate 1.8 tdi and am interested in modifying it, not to a typical "boy racer" mod, but just to getting it looking like a sweet ride. Any help or advice on parts and were to source them would be greatly appreciated. Cheers guys

Hi welcome to the forum,
try a bluefin remap, also www.dmb.uk.com for a start, and Click Here thats european-parts.com if your looking for sound id recommend www.caraudiodirect.co.uk and what year is your focus mate you may be interested in the climate controls upgrade.:)
Also check these two links out Click Here and Click Here and see my link below entitled the ultamate reversing bulb.

#3 tobycoldron

tobycoldron

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:32 AM

Hi welcome to the forum,
try a bluefin remap, also www.dmb.uk.com for a start, and Click Here thats european-parts.com if your looking for sound id recommend www.caraudiodirect.co.uk and what year is your focus mate you may be interested in the climate controls upgrade.:)
Also check these two links out Click Here and Click Here and see my link below entitled the ultamate reversing bulb.

It's a 2000 model on a w plate, it's done a fair few miles, but still runs like a dream. All i really want to do is just getting looking smart, lol, too old to be a boy racer anymore.

#4 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 11,057 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

It's a 2000 model on a w plate, it's done a fair few miles, but still runs like a dream. All i really want to do is just getting looking smart, lol, too old to be a boy racer anymore.

Ah you’re never too old, just get darker tints on the windows as you get older, :lol:

No one will know B) id still recommend the fuel cleaner though....... grandad :lol:

#5 tobycoldron

tobycoldron

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:55 AM

Ah you’re never too old, just get darker tints on the windows as you get older, :lol:

No one will know B) id still recommend the fuel cleaner though....... grandad :lol:

It's true, i'm getting too old, lol

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users