Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Question

akakray

Hey guys, I got my 61 plate Zetec s today, but it doesn't have the Zetec s badge on the back? Am I the only one?

Weird, did you tell the dealers you want it de-badging? If not ask them to fit it for you

I think I read something a while back on here saying they don't seem to come with badges now. I'm sure the dealer could fit them for you though.

ps. post pics :P

all the 2012 spec fiestas dont come with the Zetec S badge, i asked this when i picked mine up aswell.

personaly i prefer it, going to remove the fiesta badge this weekend aswell, makes it look alot cleaner imo

Glad I'm not the only one! And yes info agree it looks cleaner without it. I was also surprised by the DAB radio - didn't expect that either lol wasn't told it was fitted. I'll get some pics up soon but it's just a white Zetec S with the street pack so not exactly unique lol. Didn't see any other 61 reg cars while i was out though :P. It's a tad dirty too already lol

I wondered this. I saw a Fiesta (looked like a style as it looked identical to my '09) on a 61 yesterday and thought "who the hell debadges a car theyve picked up today?!

I wondered this. I saw a Fiesta (looked like a style as it looked identical to my '09) on a 61 yesterday and thought "who the hell debadges a car theyve picked up today?!

lol

a mate of mine has debadged his.... and although it does look really good debadged.... I can't bring myself to do it. The new 'Fiesta' writing is very very cool, and the Zetec S looks good too..... although my 'TDCI' badge could come off :D

Although mine is a diesel it only came with the Fiesta badge and Titanium badges..no TDCi badge..think it looks better that way tbh..

plus then people know that its not just a Zetec S when they see it ;) its something much much more than that haha

Hi

I got my new 61 plate on the 1st and I found that my new car did not have the Zetec badge either?! I found this strange too as my previous 59 plate did. I have been looking around for a 61 plate to check this is the same and now I see you have I am guessing this must be the new design.

If you find out otherwise please let me know,

Glad I'm not the only one! And yes info agree it looks cleaner without it. I was also surprised by the DAB radio - didn't expect that either lol wasn't told it was fitted. I'll get some pics up soon but it's just a white Zetec S with the street pack so not exactly unique lol. Didn't see any other 61 reg cars while i was out though :P. It's a tad dirty too already lol

Love, love, love the DAB radio! What a lovely surprise and upgrade! I have a white one too and have not seen any 61 plate Fiesta's as of yet however when out on the 1st Sept I saw four other 61 plates in my town lol

My wife's new tdci zebec was debadged also, just the fiesta logo.

Still not seen any other 61 plates yet :/

Saw my first yesterday, blue Focus :)

mine didnt come with a zetec s badge either, and its one of the last 2011my models that was built in june just before the 2012's began in july!

it does give it a cleaner look (i was just getting used to liking not having a TDCI badge!), but i did have someone ask at silverstone if my car was just standard and whether i'd put my own bodykit on :rolleyes:. brilliant.

P.s Fez123 have you still got your Arnold Clark sticker on? Get rid! :P

• Like 1

Mine's an 09 Style+ which doesn't have the badge on it - it has the 'Fiesta' one and previous owner was motability so i doubt it was removed...

Saw my first yesterday, blue Focus :)

I've seen a couple of 61 plate Fiestas in the local Enterprise car park, but not seen any on the road. I saw my first 61 plate car on the toad tonight - black Jag XJ.

P.s Fez123 have you still got your Arnold Clark sticker on? Get rid! :P

Yeah, its long gone! ;)

Only thing with not coming with badges is you ain't a clue what they are! Saw a Silver 3 door 11 plate yesterday no fog lights, but the new zetec 5 spoke wheels!

Heres mine.. Fair enough that its just a Zetec 1.25 and not a Zetec S - but it doesn't have a Zetec badge either

Heres a Picture:

95408394.jpg

Mark T - thats true. I ordered my 61reg Fiesta Zetec 1.25 82ps and it came with these alloys on it.. Correct me if im wrong, but haven't i been given Zetec S alloys?

18409080.jpg

I pick up my new fiesta metal on the 5 oct from the dealers and I said if it comes with a metal badge and he said he did not think it did so how would you tell that its a fiesta metal and not just a fiesta

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club