Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Induction Kits

Kingmunky

9 hours ago, winemart2 said:

You guys crease me, you don't need power, you just need the balls to exceed the speed limit. If I do over 60mph in a 30mph you're dust in my mirror.

What is it with you folks? You wanna sound like a dragster yet don't have the balls to do the speed?

Laughable. My 1ltr 125 will burn off most things, simply because you don't have the balls to jitter above 30mph.

I get bmw's and marcaydees lost in dust, basically because they cant be bothered (have the nouse/guts) to look for speed cams.

Induction kits my bottom.

dont make me laugh them BMW's / mercs have double maybe triple your BHP but decide not to kill people unlike yourself you by no means a racecar driver, even they crash.

its not balls its common sense to want to see your next birthday which is next thursday for me.

• Like 2

its not balls its common sense to want to see your next birthday which is next thursday for me.

Are you fishing for a card? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

Are you fishing for a card? emoji6.png

noooooooooooooo

maybe hahah :laugh:

• Like 1

On 30/03/2017 at 10:03 AM, Jonro2009 said:

I'd like to think you are just trolling, and bigging yourself up like a lot of the keyboard warriors.

Bigging myself up? What the devil gives you that idea?

But really, why do you want to pootle around at 30mph producing loads of noise ?

Bigging myself up? What the devil gives you that idea?
But really, why do you want to pootle around at 30mph producing loads of noise ?

I don't, I'd just rather see someone doing the speed limit creating too much noise than see someone hoofing past at double the speed limit. A bit of noise won't kill anyone but get hit by a 1tonne torpedo and you're coming off second best.

Anyone can drive well fast, but not everyone cans drive fast well.

There's a method for driving safely, fully expect every other road user, at all times, to be complete morons. You won't go far wrong. That's worked for me for ~52 years.

17 hours ago, winemart2 said:

You guys crease me, you don't need power, you just need the balls to exceed the speed limit. If I do over 60mph in a 30mph you're dust in my mirror.

What is it with you folks? You wanna sound like a dragster yet don't have the balls to do the speed?

Laughable. My 1ltr 125 will burn off most things, simply because you don't have the balls to jitter above 30mph.

I get bmw's and marcaydees lost in dust, basically because they cant be bothered (have the nouse/guts) to look for speed cams.

Induction kits my bottom.

lol , listen to ayrton senna.

with all that bravado and little driving skill other than going fast i expect to see your fiesta upside down in a ditch some time soon.

and your little 1 litre would get smoked by any german car driver but they have nothing to prove  unlike yourself.

There's a method for driving safely, fully expect every other road user, at all times, to be complete morons. You won't go far wrong. That's worked for me for ~52 years.

By your own words that means I would expect you to be a moron. So in this case I actually agree with some of what you say.

I expect you have been pushing your luck for the last ~52 years and like everything else, it will come to an end. And instead of reading what you say here I will be able to read what the papers say about your inevitable accident.

That's not a method for driving safely, its flouncing about like a young boy giving it Billy Big Bo!!ocks.

The last 2 posters don't seem to have a lot of idea about driving except to stick to the speed limit thus avoiding much observation including speed cams. I do actually have a smidgen of driving skill comprising ~52 years experience and an IAM driver. I don't pretend to be in their league, obviously. The German car driver can drive how he likes, I don't wish to prove anything to anyone. Oddly enough, when I use the car I actually intend to arrive somewhere, not pootle around at 30mph, chatting to my passenger, using the mobile and being completely unaware of my surroundings.

That's the attitude that really gets me mad.
Speed limits are set for a reason..end of.
I strongly suggest you re-consider your driving attitude immediately.
You may also wish to google the new speed laws coming into force this month.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

4 hours ago, winemart2 said:

The last 2 posters don't seem to have a lot of idea about driving except to stick to the speed limit thus avoiding much observation including speed cams. I do actually have a smidgen of driving skill comprising ~52 years experience and an IAM driver. I don't pretend to be in their league, obviously. The German car driver can drive how he likes, I don't wish to prove anything to anyone. Oddly enough, when I use the car I actually intend to arrive somewhere, not pootle around at 30mph, chatting to my passenger, using the mobile and being completely unaware of my surroundings.

You intend to arrive somewhere, so do pedestrians.  If you hit one at >60 like you claim you drive in 30 zones, you'll kill them. Guaranteed. 

If it's just talk - and i hope it is - i don't know who you think you are impressing. 

• Like 1

I can't workout wether you are trolling @winemart2 or just that ignorant that you believe what you say is right. I arrive at my destination every time I set out, I arrive on time and having seen all there is to see on the way. I put my foot down when I'm out of cities and residential areas but I do what is 'safe' and if I did get caught I wouldn't be looking at losing my license. My 'idea' of driving is to get from A to B safely and somewhere close to legally, while enjoying the drive, scenery and company. I'm saddened to be on the same forum with somebody with your views.

I only hope that one day, before you injure someone, you have you're licence taken away from you. Assuming your driving experience started at say 14 then you are at least 66, I would say you should have more sense but from your words I can see it would be wasted.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

I only hope that one day, before you injure someone, you have you're licence taken away from you. Assuming your driving experience started at say 14 then you are at least 66, I would say you should have more sense but from your words I can see it would be wasted.

I've got a funny feeling losing his licence might not have any effect. I hope if he has an accident, it's only the ditch/wall/lamppost and his car that he ruins. 

• Like 1

I've got a funny feeling losing his licence might not have any effect. I hope if he has an accident, it's only the ditch/wall/lamppost and his car that he ruins. 

Sadly it is rarely just inanimate objects that suffer at the hands of reckless driving.

• Like 2

52 years of borrowed time i see this tool is off his head on loony meds i think if hes been driving for 52 years that would make him roughly 69-70 bit worrying that with the accident iv seen with oaps before. lets all hope the car when he hits something he hits an unmanned object. that right there is is just dam right ignorant and hes the type of (choice words) that made me buy a dash cam, i do hope one day you fly past me in a 30-40 mph zone the first time ill do is report you.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

Hi There, 

I currently own a 2010 Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 Petrol and im looking to purchase a induction kit for it as I already hornet sports Exhaust on it. As I still have the standard Ford air filter. What will you guys recommend.

kind regards, 

karl

20 hours ago, Karl1.6 said:

Hi There, 

I currently own a 2010 Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 Petrol and im looking to purchase a induction kit for it as I already hornet sports Exhaust on it. As I still have the standard Ford air filter. What will you guys recommend.

kind regards, 

karl

if you want induction noise get the kn

https://www.demon-tweeks.com/uk/k-n-filters-57i-performance-induction-kit-k-n57-0686/

or if not just a pannel filter for the stock airbox like pipercross/ram air etc..i have a ramair foam pannel filter and there is a slight noise in induction but not much

also i would recommend you change the hose too 🙂 https://www.sico-developments.co.uk/collections/2009-2011-mk7-fiesta-inc-zetec-s/products/fiesta-mk7-zetec-s-induction-hose check my build thread in the build thread section on here

• 1 month later...

Help please?

I have a mk7 fiesta zs 1600 petrol (limited edition) and I'm looking for an induction kit! I'm not a novice but novice enough not to spend a few hundred online for the wrong fitment, I've emailed various websites and nobody stocks one for my car! Can anyone advise please? Cheers

17 minutes ago, Jay2021 said:

Help please?

I have a mk7 fiesta zs 1600 petrol (limited edition) and I'm looking for an induction kit! I'm not a novice but novice enough not to spend a few hundred online for the wrong fitment, I've emailed various websites and nobody stocks one for my car! Can anyone advise please? Cheers

if its petrol 2010 zetec s 1.6 the KN should fit fine 57-0686 its the cheapest you will get without having to buy a cone filter, heat shield and maf sensor and hose.

you would be wanting this https://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/collections/ceuk-branded-performance-parts/products/c-performance-maf-duct-housing-fiesta-mk7-none-st and this https://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/collections/ceuk-branded-performance-parts/products/c-performance-enhanced-intake-cage-only and also the filter https://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/collections/ford-fiesta-mk7/products/enhanced-pro-filter-ceuk-pro-cotton-filter-70mm and also to change the hose https://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/collections/ford-fiesta-mk7/products/c-performance-mk7-induction-hose-petrol-pre-facelift

check the kn guides

http://kandn.com/instructions/A2054-833_inst.pdf

http://kandn.com/instructions/57-0686_inst.pdf

and yeh you could get the kn kit and buy the custom hose seperate as it is much better that the stock one with all the bends in it and the use the kn bracket and kn maf sensor with it....i didnt want too much noise on my zetec s so i just stuck a ramair foam pannel filter in the airbox and changed the hose which did make a difference slightly to noise and acceleration check my build thread on here in the builds section

• 2 years later...

Hi, I’ve got a 1.6 diesel 2014 and I’m after a proper induction kit, but I was told that sometimes the fiesta diesels can’t handle the extra air intake and go into limp mode, anyone know if this is really the case?