• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: StreetKa Luxury
  • Year: 2003

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:59 PM

Hello :)
I have just brought a 2003 StreetKa Luxury
I purchased the car from a salvage yard, needing a Drivers Door, Drivers side front Wing, and a little bit of panel beating. The car is currenty not in use until I get at least the door (and some Tax!)
I am going to post in the relevent section to see if anybody is breaking one, as the sooner the car is on the road, the better
You can see the Reg number in the picture, so I don't know if the previous owner was a member on here? As it is a private reg, someone may recognise it? I'm hoping so.
Anyway.... I have attatched a picture of it's good side.... Hope you all like it.
SS851242.JPG

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,387 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

Hello :)
I have just brought a 2003 StreetKa Luxury
I purchased the car from a salvage yard, needing a Drivers Door, Drivers side front Wing, and a little bit of panel beating. The car is currenty not in use until I get at least the door (and some Tax!)
I am going to post in the relevent section to see if anybody is breaking one, as the sooner the car is on the road, the better
You can see the Reg number in the picture, so I don't know if the previous owner was a member on here? As it is a private reg, someone may recognise it? I'm hoping so.
Anyway.... I have attatched a picture of it's good side.... Hope you all like it.
SS851242.JPG

Hi welcome :)
try feabay for your parts always breaking on there

#3 davidmartin

davidmartin

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: StreetKa Luxury
  • Year: 2003

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:22 PM

Hi, Thanks.
I have had a good look on ebay, there are a few, but not so many in the blue.
Like you say though, there will always be more popping up now and then, will have to keep looking.

Just thought too. Also need an Alloy Wheel.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users