• FOC Supporters
  • 10,096 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:20 PM

Hi All,

Purchased a pair of Sparco Pit Lane driving shoes, highly recommend for driving long journeys, the most comfortable shoes Iíve ever worn, thereís not that thick of a sole on them or grips, although the grips are grooved the same shape as tyre threads, at first I thought I would go like a fool walking around in driving shoes, particularly since Iím a size 12 Iíve got clowns feet as it is but their very comfortable and with the design i chose they donít look out of place with a pair of jeans and a shirt, the heals are curved to sit better with the driving position and the sole is thinner at the top, under your toes to allow you foot to curve more on the pedals,

Well worth purchasing a pair of these, i highly recommend. Click Here
Thoughts Please :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 tomo2001

tomo2001

Serial Poster

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Titanium X
  • Year: 2011

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:35 AM

Don't take this the wrong way but judging by the lack of replies I think this might be a bit of a 'Marmite' topic :unsure:

#3 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,096 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:51 AM

Don't take this the wrong way but judging by the lack of replies I think this might be a bit of a 'Marmite' topic :unsure:

Itís a pity that... you probably don't like them neither :lol:

great support and very comfortable, Iím not a hardcore boy racer neither, i drive a diesel and have two kids.

Don't knock them till you've tried them though people,
I donít use that phrase often if I had the option of a K&N Filter or a pair of sparco's id say give me the shoes please,
I would get better performance for the same price as the K&N and id also feel more benefits from them as the K&N Filter requires a Remap to reach full potential.

Best advice I could give is:

If youíre ever driving a 100mile journey buy yourself a pair of Sparco shoes. You will be glad you did when you get there.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users