Do Not Sell My Personal Information

K&n Panel Air Filter

Kayne_b

I'm looking to put a k&N panel air filter on my car, I just wondered if anyone has fitted one and can tell me how to fit it and what it is like, I'm not looking for a louder noise or a massive difference in power just want to fit one for fun

I'm looking to put a k&N panel air filter on my car, I just wondered if anyone has fitted one and can tell me how to fit it and what it is like, I'm not looking for a louder noise or a massive difference in power just want to fit one for fun

Open the existing cover of the filter by taking out the four T25 screws and swap the filters overs, easy as that. Difference is very little if not unnoticeable

Open the existing cover of the filter by taking out the four T25 screws and swap the filters overs, easy as that. Difference is very little if not unnoticeable

Perfectly correct! I had mine changed a week ago and the difference is almost unnoticeable.

Will post some video soon.

Yh not looking for much of a change I don't want my car to sound like its got a full induction kit not my sort of thing just want to do small things just so I can say iv put a new air filter in my car silly I know but just like the thought

It's not silly I am going to do the same on my MK5, I'm not entirely sure when the air filter was last changed. Probably not that long ago but I wanna give my engine a service just to give me the chance to go over everything and satisfy myself. Like you I'm going to put a K&N air filter in because they aren't much more expensive than a standard air filter, at least that's what I can see looking on eBay. I got a set of NGK plugs for £6 on trade at Halfords, just goes to show how much profit they must be making :D.

Tato: I'll look forward to watching your video! :)

Dan

Yh not looking for much of a change I don't want my car to sound like its got a full induction kit not my sort of thing just want to do small things just so I can say iv put a new air filter in my car silly I know but just like the thought

If this is what you want, buy the filter, will do the job ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club