Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Shogun Diesel From 52 Plate Mondy Tank?

Portland Bill

My car's getting picked up on Thursday night after I traded it in for a newer model and needabrain here went and filled the !Removed! tank with Diesel today. Just wasn't thinking. Bairn was whinging in the back and I was low so I just went into auto-pilot and filled her up instead of just sticking £20 in.

I've got a couple of 25ltr jerry cans but I just wanted to check that it's doable first. Can I just stick a hose in the filler cap and get syphoning?

Can't believe I did that!

My car's getting picked up on Thursday night after I traded it in for a newer model and needabrain here went and filled the !Removed! tank with Diesel today. Just wasn't thinking. Bairn was whinging in the back and I was low so I just went into auto-pilot and filled her up instead of just sticking £20 in.

I've got a couple of 25ltr jerry cans but I just wanted to check that it's doable first. Can I just stick a hose in the filler cap and get syphoning?

Can't believe I did that!

Go on a mad drive lol

I was kind of hoping to save the diesel for use in my next car (since I doubt they'll hand it over with a full tank) as opposed to wasting it.

I was kind of hoping to save the diesel for use in my next car (since I doubt they'll hand it over with a full tank) as opposed to wasting it.

best advise for transfering is dont put the pipe completly to the bottom of the tank as you will suck up all of the gunk in the bottom,

leading to a new fuel filter in your new car id put the pipe in to the bottom and pull back about an inch, so then you know where the bottom is then extract it out of the tank,

some motorfactors sell bubble pumps like this one, Click Here

a clear pipe is better so you can see what your pumping,B)

also a pack of chewing gum :P

best advise for transfering is dont put the pipe completly to the bottom of the tank as you will suck up all of the gunk in the bottom,

leading to a new fuel filter in your new car id put the pipe in to the bottom and pull back about an inch, so then you know where the bottom is then extract it out of the tank,

some motorfactors sell bubble pumps like this one, Click Here

a clear pipe is better so you can see what your pumping,B)

also a pack of chewing gum :P

Why a pack of chewing gum lol

Why a pack of chewing gum lol

Because if you just stick a garden hose in the tank,

you will have to blow in to the hose to create a retun on the Fuel,

resulting in a high chance you will get a mouth full hence the term,

''Now your sucking diesel'' :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club