Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Life Span Of Exhaust

Wayne77

How long have your exhausts lasted?

know strange question but on buying my 2001 fiesta in 2005 its had the original on it(done 34000 miles)im now past 121000 miles and still th original. Fair play to ford. Im due to get rid of car in 3 weeks so praying it holds out :)

How long have your exhausts lasted?

know strange question but on buying my 2001 fiesta in 2005 its had the original on it(done 34000 miles)im now past 121000 miles and still th original. Fair play to ford. Im due to get rid of car in 3 weeks so praying it holds out :)

I think about three years or so is probably normal, a lot of it is the quality of the exhaust too and the construction. I don't know whether mine is the original part but it's got all the Ford logo's, so even if it has been replaced it's been replaced with genuine parts.

My 2000 Punto which I owned before my Fiesta was full of bandages and patches, and a new middle section. Non of it looked original and the quality of the fitment was just terrible, it would knock and bang on the rear crossmember due to poor design. Even after changing all the mountings and trying to adjust it, it would still knock and bang. Wasn't too badly rusted though, unlike the rest of the floorpan and sills :P.

Dan

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club