Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel Filter On Mk 2.5 Focus

RAB B

hi anybody know if their is a fuel filter anywere on 2008 mk 2.5 focus 2.0ltr HE duratec manual gearbox, just wanting to know so i can change it at 100,000ks, thanks in advance ;)

will definately be one in a diesel and more than likely an inline one if petrol, although some cars do not come with a fuel filter at all in petrols only.

your suppose to change a fuel filter every 37.5k miles on a diesel although i do mine every service and costs less then a tenner for a filter and gasket from unipart.

some cars do not come with a fuel filter at all in petrols only.

chances are there is a filter but its not a serviceable part as its part of the pump or inside the tank.

I wouldn't imagine the injectors would last long without one..

As John says, diesel filters should be changed quite regularly. on a diesel engine the filter should be in the engine bay..

thanks thought it might part of the pump ect and none servicable as had a good look around underneath around the petrol tank ect will just use some fuel injector cleaner ever second oil change to keep things ok, i use Shell v power 98 octane but just incase cheers guys ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club