Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Everyone

Tori

Hey everyone,

Just joined up as i bought a mondeo ghia x a couple of months ago and ive been looking to find inspiration for modifying it.

Also had some general problems which ive found and fixed ao hopefully can help people out!!

Tori xxx

Hey everyone,

Just joined up as i bought a mondeo ghia x a couple of months ago and ive been looking to find inspiration for modifying it.

Also had some general problems which ive found and fixed ao hopefully can help people out!!

Tori xxx

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the forum

what kind of modifications are you looking for and also DMB Graphis manufacture the gel overlays for the badges Click Here B)

Oh wow they look cool,

So do they go over the current badge? I fancy a pink one hehe

Well i fancied coilovers but i dont think theres a decent ride with coilies under £500 with these ford models.

I just need inspiration, no idea what to do about wheels either.

I would love to rid the walnut dash but i dont know how to do it!

Oh wow they look cool,

So do they go over the current badge? I fancy a pink one hehe

Well i fancied coilovers but i dont think theres a decent ride with coilies under £500 with these ford models.

I just need inspiration, no idea what to do about wheels either.

I would love to rid the walnut dash but i dont know how to do it!

yeah,

you just line them up on top of your existing badge and blow over them with a hair-dryer to soften them a bit then their done,

if you ever want to remove them just wipe the top of them with petrol to remove the glue,

3M Carbon Wrap may be an alternative to the walnut on the dash, same application method as DMB graphics

Click Here for the carbon wrap, bit tricky trying to line up the checker finish on the carbon though,

recommend if possible remove the panels and wrap around the front and on to the back of the panels this will prevent it peeling easily,

their are some people in the fiesta part of the forum with more knowledge on the carbon wrapping may be able to help if you decide to go for the carbon effect.

Ive also found a supplier of custom Laser cut parts for the dash of the car, ive purchased some items from him for the focus and their top quality, may be of interest to you for the mondeo, Click Here

Awh cheers lenny, that eBay shop with the laser cut plates looks pretty trick!!

Cars gonna go on some springs i think... Im not used to normal ride height!! Ive always modified my cars so i cant see why the ghia wont :-)

i would go for up gradeing the brakes on these 1st for better stopping, as most mk3 owners do this 1st on there mods,

and by the way welcome to the club,

Yeah being used to VW/Audi brakes so when I came to stop in the mondeo I thought the car wasnt gonna stop!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club