Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone 4 Holder

Andywest2k1

Hey all,

I own a Mk7 ZS and i've just got myself an iphone4.

I was wondering which holders other iphone4 users have opted for in their Mk7 fez and which they think is best..

Pics would be great!

Thanks in advance..

How do you know someone owns an iPhone?

They'll tell you.

Get a universal phone holder, it'll work for your next phone too

I know people have Iphones because I did a search and plenty of iphone4 connection issues came up, but I was unable to find any threads in relation to the holders people are using. Hence why I asked the question.

I am obviously aware that universal phone holders are an option, but I would be willing to spend a couple of extra pounds if someone has found a holder that is made specific for the Iphone4 and works well in the Mk7 Fez.

I've always used brodit for my holders. I currently own an iphone4 and have a holder that can also be used with the iPhone bumpers.

Link

I know people have Iphones because I did a search and plenty of iphone4 connection issues came up, but I was unable to find any threads in relation to the holders people are using. Hence why I asked the question.

I am obviously aware that universal phone holders are an option, but I would be willing to spend a couple of extra pounds if someone has found a holder that is made specific for the Iphone4 and works well in the Mk7 Fez.

I have an iphone4 and use a universal phone holder, but thats just coz it was lying around in the garage from my last car. I'll take a pic tomorrow if I remember.

Paul :)

I wasn't actually asking you how you know if people have iPhones.... its a joke... because everyone that has an iPhone, jumps at the chance to tell people they have an iPhone...

look out for it... in the middle of a random conversation, someone will bring up the fact they have an iPhone at every oppourtunity... "I'll just use the calculator on my iPhone", "I'll take a photo on my iPhone"

sorry for going off topic, but iPhone users are generally sheep

sorry for going off topic, but iPhone users are generally sheep

Phone wise there always seems to be two types of people: Those with iphones, and those who secretly wish they had iphones but won't admit it. lol ;)

I've always used brodit for my holders. I currently own an iphone4 and have a holder that can also be used with the iphone bumpers.

Link

Cheers for the link mate. Do you attach these to the air vents?

I have an iphone4 and use a universal phone holder, but thats just coz it was lying around in the garage from my last car. I'll take a pic tomorrow if I remember.

Paul :)

Cheers mate, I can see it in your sig, but a closer look would be great!

Phone wise there always seems to be two types of people: Those with iphones, and those who secretly wish they had iphones but won't admit it. lol ;)

haha, I'm a manager for a phone shop and choose to use HTC Android phones :P

I don't wanna put the iPhone down, not the fourth one anyway, its a good phone, but it's really not all its cracked out to be. Put it up against an HTC sensation, or HTC incredible, or Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Atrix.... I could go on. But Apple sure know how to steal, reinvent and rebrand ;)

Cheers mate, I can see it in your sig, but a closer look would be great!

Yeah I'll take a pic coz that holder you see in my sig is for the sat nav lol.

Easy to answer " The Bin " is the best place to hold all Iphoos , :D Android Rocks !

Wait better idea , gradually build your speed up on the M25 , open the window place hand and Iphoo through open window and release , let that phone be free !

Sorry being a bit harsh there, Try a Blender :P

I don't wanna put the iPhone down, not the fourth one anyway, its a good phone, but it's really not all its cracked out to be. Put it up against an HTC sensation, or HTC incredible, or Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Atrix.... I could go on. But Apple sure know how to steal, reinvent and rebrand ;)

lol, well as you're a phone store manager I realise I probably can't win this argument so won't start defending the iPhone this round :lol:

(not that it needs defending of course... :P )

Anyway, back to topic.

Easy to answer " The Bin " is the best place to hold all Iphoos , :D Android Rocks !

Wait better idea , gradually build your speed up on the M25 , open the window place hand and Iphoo through open window and release , let that phone be free !

Sorry being a bit harsh there, Try a Blender :P

Oh it is on! :ph34r: lol

:lol: @ that video! But erm...there is far too much swearing for use on FOC. You are welcome to link it to youtube, but not as a linked video

:lol: @ that video! But erm...there is far too much swearing for use on FOC. You are welcome to link it to youtube, but not as a linked video

yeah there is a fair bit.... I just copied and pasted the url, didnt realise FOC would turn it into a video link :(

Cheers for the link mate. Do you attach these to the air vents?

No mate, I attach it to the door pillar. Here's the one in my transit connect. Cab-1-1.jpg

Iphone now sits where sat nav was, you get the same thing for the fiesta (i've ordered one for my new ZS).

I work in a phone shop and have an iPhone 4. Best phone I've ever had. Android sucks. Sorry to join the argument lol. I thought about getting a flexible one to suction on to the little window next to the door like

I've got both the HTC Desire HD (personnel) and the iPhone 4 (work) and imo there both as good as each other.

I work in a phone shop and have an iPhone 4. Best phone I've ever had. Android sucks. Sorry to join the argument lol. I thought about getting a flexible one to suction on to the little window next to the door like

Ahh an expert on each side now, thats better ;)

I have one of those flexible ones stuck to the little side window but I forgot to take a pic

Do you choose to have to plug your phone in at work too? :P

I had an HTC Desire Z and moved to the iPhone because it couldnt get above 10 hours battery with any use. I use the iPhone 4 more and it will have about 30-40% battery left after about 18 hours on.

Anyway on the subject of phone holders:

Due to the placement of the cup holders in relation to the aux/usb sockets I suggest:

You need this

and one of the items there.

One of those should be fine to clip onto the cupholder part but I recommend you go into Halfords and ask. I am considering one of those I had one in my 107 but lost it when I swapped cars and am considering another but the phone holder part I had isnt on the site anymore. I had the same cup holder part though.

You're right. The battery life on Android phones are terrible.... worst part of the phone tbh. But luckily I can charge my phone at work, in my car and at home lol. If I couldn't charge it at work, I'd buy a Nokia 6700 :)

Id recommend Brodit

Two of my good mates have androids and when they use the navigation in their cars it uses battery faster than it charges it lol. All the rediculous menus are messy and unnecessary. And they just don't run smoothly.

It's not about being a sheep.. It's about wanting a phone that works better than any other. The operating software is far superior to any of their competition on all their products in the way it works and how easy it is to use.

The design as well.. The iPhone looks much better than any of the other phones on the market as do all their products.

You can be as stubborn as you like, but there is no way that android phones are better than iPhones. At least not at the moment. So if i were you I'd give in.. That many people have them for a reason!

I'm done! Lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club