Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Can I Modify My Speaker System?

sainter

Hey I have a 2003 Ford Fiesta Finesse and I was wondering if anyone knows how I can modify it to allow a touchscreen to go in, does anyone know if this is possible? I just bought the car today.

Has anyone here with the same car put new Speakers in and which ones did you get? Id love any advice i can get.

This is the central CD player, it is too small for a normal single Din slot let alone doubble din, anyone have a clue what to do? headunit1.jpg

It is technically a double DIN unit but it's just the fascia that's telling you otherwise. You can but a double DIN fascia from Ford (or ebay) or you can just cut the bars out and install a single DIN or double DIN unit =]

I cut the bars from mines and got a bit from Halfords and fitted my Sony din sized stereo, i can upload a pic of it fitted if you want.

My "Flame" is the same so I would be interested in seeing some photos. Also what size are the Speakers in the front doors and (in my 3 door) the rear side panels?

gallery_26491_743_75675.jpg

where the bars got cut is still a bit rough, haven't had time to sand it down yet.

Looks good though and the sound is far better than the original.

• 5 years later...

On the faceplate what is the small cut out piece for?

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 12.33.58.png