Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Focus Zetec S

adzmcp

Sent to dealers today a update regarding focus,

By December the Focus Zetec S will be in showrooms (Prices to be given in Oct, Order in Nov, brochures in Dec)

Engines 1.6 (125) Petrol Man and Auto

1.6 TDCi

2.0 TDCI man and Auto

NEW 1.6 Ecoboost 180ps

Spec 17" alloys

Full Body kit

LED Rear lights

Power Start

Sports Suspension

Sports Pedals

Premium centre console

Zetec S has a Interior option including - Part Leather, Inferno Red seat bolsters and instrument pannel trim, heated front seats, power drivers seat, power rear windows with glodal closing

Due to this the rest of the range will be changing in spec

Edge - Will now get Mini ST wheels standard rather than wheel trims, But will lose DAB Radio with bluetooth and Voice control also lose driver lumbar and sunglasser holder

Zetec - Will have the same centre console as the edge (Without arm rest) and no sunglasses holder

Titanium - Loses Front & Rear mats, Tire deflation system, passenger hight adjustment and lumbar adjustment. (all these now options)

All takes place on productions after 31st Oct.

Hi, so what will happen to the pricing, are Ford just reducing the standard equipement instead of any price increases?

I'm interested in the engine map on the 180ps ecoboost, seeing as it is the same engine as mine, not really 'new', I hoping remappers will be able to extract it to flash my ecu :D Plus I hope Ford place the bodykit as a aftermarket accessory, that is when we actually get a accessory brochure.

Chris

Bit of an update. NOT OFFICIAL but, when we go onto the Vista system now ( The system used to order car) The Titanium X is now greened out. This normally means they are ending the model soon. So looks like we may hear soon the Titanium X is been discontinued. Makes sence as they are down specing all the other cars as the Zetec S is coming out. Zetec S is now on the system ready to order BUT NO PRICES YET Lol

Update more once we know more

Looks like Titanium will be top of the range then till the ST comes out if the X is discontinued ? So will they put front LED's in all Focus's soon ????

I've seen a few photos on forums and such, looks a lovely car :)

Hi, care to share either the links to the forums or some photos?

Chris

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club