Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winter Tyres

Cortexx

Its not to early to start this debate off again is it? hehe

I will need to save for some winter tyres this year, so I want to get a rough idea now of how much I should save and get the tyres in advance before the mad rush and everywhere sells out (like last year)

First of all, are they really worth it? Do you notice a big big difference in handling in the snow?

What tyre would you recommend? My tyre size is 195/45 R16, this is for a Fiesta mk7.

Cheers!

• 2 years later...

They are worth it a huge amount. 1st of all they are another pair of tyres so u can switch when season ends. they are built and designed to work better in temperatures under 7 degrees so perfect for anywhere in the uk lol

Continentals are a good brand for the winter tyres except goodyears but conti's i prefer and at this time im thinking about for next years. £132.66 each included fitting

http://www.tyres247.co.uk/tyre-info.php?tyreid=25186

so great deal but still quite alot of money so maybe look for mid range but i would personally stay away from budget tyres used as winter tyres.