Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

fort

Fiesta Mk5 Wheel Size Fitment

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking at putting some snow tyres on the wifes Fiesta this year. It has 14" alloys on at the moment but would like to put the snow tyres on a set of ford 13" steel wheels. The reason for this is that I can get the steels for £1 a wheel whereas the 14's are £20 each and also I can get a better choice of snow tyre on the 13's.

Will the 13's fit. Its a 1.25 Zetec Mk5 2002.

I'm looking at putting some snow tyres on the wifes Fiesta this year. It has 14" alloys on at the moment but would like to put the snow tyres on a set of ford 13" steel wheels. The reason for this is that I can get the steels for £1 a wheel whereas the 14's are £20 each and also I can get a better choice of snow tyre on the 13's.

Will the 13's fit. Its a 1.25 Zetec Mk5 2002.

Yes the will fit, shir your space save is most probably a 13inch wheel too

and perhaps you can get a bigger side wall 13inch tyre to compensate for the slight drop in height,

with 13's on acceleration will be slightly better, but cornering wont,

as the width of the tyres are less so take care especially on the roundabouts, keep the lateral G's down :lol:

Thanks for that. Its the wifes car so not to worried about the cornering as she is a fairly steady driver.

Thanks for that. Its the wifes car so not to worried about the cornering as she is a fairly steady driver.

Lucky you, has a wife who can drive, mine cant :lol: trys like hell though

Can we install alloy wheels bigger than 14" inch in ford fiesta?