Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Davecl

Connecting Phone To Ford Audio.. Help

9 posts in this topic

I have an HTC Wildfire and I'm having probs connecting it to the Fez.. when I search for devices the phone will not even find ford audio never mind pair with it, the phone is not on the compatibilty list but as we all know that means nothing :)

The phone would connect with no probs to the Focus ST I had before and this was older (56 plate)so you'd think it would connect to a newer system, but no!

any ideas anyone?

thanks

I have an HTC Wildfire and I'm having probs connecting it to the Fez.. when I search for devices the phone will not even find ford audio never mind pair with it, the phone is not on the compatibilty list but as we all know that means nothing :)

The phone would connect with no probs to the Focus ST I had before and this was older (56 plate)so you'd think it would connect to a newer system, but no!

any ideas anyone?

thanks

Maybe it just isnt compatible lol? :rolleyes:

Might work after you update either your car software and/or phone.

Do you have another phone/laptop/etc you can use to see if they can detect you car?

Have you double checked and made sure Bluetooth is activated on the car in the radio menu?

Maybe it just isnt compatible lol? :rolleyes:

Might work after you update either your car software and/or phone.

how do I update the car software?? Is it a trip to the stealers?

Do you have another phone/laptop/etc you can use to see if they can detect you car?

Have you double checked and made sure Bluetooth is activated on the car in the radio menu?

tried one daughters blackberry with no luck, will try other daughters phones when they deign to visit their poor old dad:)

Ive got a Nokia 6303 and it plays audio via bluetooth on the wifes JVC stereo,

but no suck luck with the focus, :( Cable's the only way for me

how do I update the car software?? Is it a trip to the stealers?

Yes mate.

Yes mate.

cheers mate

cheers mate

Mate, Mate, Mate :lol: