AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stitchly

Wing Mirror Replacement Help!

4 posts in this topic

Hi folks!

Brother owns a 07 plate fiesta ST. He's away working in Saudi Arabia for a month.

I was reversing his car into the garage when I hit the door mirror breaking the casing!

Found the mirror man web site which seems quite reasonably priced but I have two questions.

1.Has anyone used this company and if so,how was it?(quality etc;)

2.Is the wing mirrors the same in all the fiestas of this age or is the ST a different mirror?

Thanks

Hi folks!

Brother owns a 07 plate fiesta ST. He's away working in Saudi Arabia for a month.

I was reversing his car into the garage when I hit the door mirror breaking the casing!

Found the mirror man web site which seems quite reasonably priced but I have two questions.

2.Is the wing mirrors the same in all the fiestas of this age or is the ST a different mirror?

Thanks

I dont know about the mirror man but for comparison Ford charged me about £44 to replace mine.

Hi folks!

Thanks

Hi i have used mirror man on 08 plate fiesta excellent quality.Your brother wont

know the difference

Lenny likes this