Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide To Fitting Mist Type Jets On Your Ford

Lenny

Ford suddenly put the prices up from a couple of quid each to something like £15 each

• Like 2

Ford suddenly put the prices up from a couple of quid each to something like £15 each

That was nice of them :angry:

Bit reluctant to use 3rd party ones, don't want the engine bay taking in rain water over the winter :)

• Like 2

That was nice of them :angry:

Bit reluctant to use 3rd party ones, don't want the engine bay taking in rain water over the winter :)

you could apply some silicone to the underside of the bonnet to help seal them,

Maybe an option

Check out my signature, genuine ford ones from AliExpress, I think k they have brought them back in.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Check out my signature, genuine ford ones from AliExpress, I think k they have brought them back in.

Cheers Jeebo!

No worries matey even I'd the discount doesn't work it's like 18 quid for a pair of oem heated

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Sorry to bump but can anyone tell me where's the current best / cheapest place for these now? After a set for my mk 7 fiesta.

• Like 1

Not sure if my contact still does them check out my signature for heated jets and then check out his store

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I'm after some of these as well.

There are fan ones the same as the mist?  I see a lot of fan ones for sale but not many mist's.

fans are generally thicker distribution on fans than they are on mist type.

• 2 weeks later...

I fitted my mist/fan jets and added 2 return valves as Piko suggested in the Focus thread to stop the marks on the bonnet.

IMG_1504.JPG

They definitely stop the remaining fluid in the tubes running down the bonnet but i'm getting horrible triangular shaped marks from the jets.

I've seen that putting a drop of glue on them can help but i can't see how that works as it's the water that drops off from in the air after you stopped spraying and the pressures gone if that makes sense lol.

Does anyone have any solutions?

Fleabay is saying part 1708796 is not compatible with the MK7 Fiesta, any suggstions for alternative options?

3 hours ago, steveyeu said:

Fleabay is saying part 1708796 is not compatible with the MK7 Fiesta, any suggstions for alternative options?

They are compatible mate.

I brought some Genuine Ford mist ones off there that were listed for a Focus for my MK7 Fiesta Titanium and they worked fine :thumbsup:

50 minutes ago, Baggi0 said:

They are compatible mate.

I brought some Genuine Ford mist ones off there that were listed for a Focus for my MK7 Fiesta Titanium and they worked fine :thumbsup:

Yeah had a closer inspection of the photos and they all looked to be the same fitment anyway.

Cheers!

• 6 months later...
On 04/09/2016 at 8:17 AM, steveyeu said:

Definitely compatible - i've put them on 2 mk7's and a 7.5 (and counting). For those interested, I got my non-heated jets from Allen Ford on eBay for £5 each.  They were dispatched from Ford in Daventry.  Bit of a joke in price considering I got a pair for that price a few years ago (also from ford).

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hi guys.

Any idea where I can get those Mist washer jets for Focus MK2.5?

They are currently on eBay for 23£ each from Ford! Which is an absolute rip-off in my opinion!

There are also some offers from brakers over there 20£ - 23£ for a pair.

Is it a normal price for those right now? If yes, then they kinda went up fair bit from 3£ (as stated on the first page here) to 23!