Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Fiesta Metal

Fatlog

Picked up my new metal yesterday, Happy? You bet what a car obviously gonna run it in gently but already very promising. I specced it to the max,got a great deal and already some dealers want more than I payed for lesser specs. Makes a change to drive away with no depreciation.It corners flatter than paint.

Nice to hear that you got your new car what colour did you get and spec have you got on it . I am still waiting for mine mine is in white with keyless & power start city pack dab raido bluetooth and black wing mirrors and I am going to get the roof done in black I hope you have a great time with your new car .

Hi

Glad you are enjoying your car, still waiting for mine.

Did you get the folding mirrors or the rear camera ?

When you say you got a great deal, what price did you get car for ? (curious as to where the best price is being offered)

Exactly what extras did you include on car ?

Just for info;

There is suppose to be 1K Metals being made, and as of last week there were 97 left to be sold / made.

Reckon you could sell for more than you paid ???

Have fun

Gris

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club