Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Help?

Yami-Mk6.5

Alright guy's, just got myself a little Fiesta Zetec S 1.6TDCi, its 08 not sure if that's classed as the MK6.5?

Bascily I'm not a mass knowledge on car's no point lying but I have a rough idea on what I want to do to make this car a little more personal.

One of the things is i've been hunting for some Angel Eye's to fit but all that seems to come up is 02-05 and when I ask they tell me I'll need to hardwire for the bulb shapes. Is there anything out there that you can literally plug and play so to speak like you would if you had an 05 for example?

Also another little question I'm not enjoying the black trim on the car, its done in Panther black and I was wondering for the book, side trim's and wing mirrors is it possible to just get that paint over?

Alright guy's, just got myself a little Fiesta Zetec S 1.6TDCi, its 08 not sure if that's classed as the MK6.5?

Bascily I'm not a mass knowledge on car's no point lying but I have a rough idea on what I want to do to make this car a little more personal.

One of the things is i've been hunting for some Angel Eye's to fit but all that seems to come up is 02-05 and when I ask they tell me I'll need to hardwire for the bulb shapes. Is there anything out there that you can literally plug and play so to speak like you would if you had an 05 for example?

Also another little question I'm not enjoying the black trim on the car, its done in Panther black and I was wondering for the book, side trim's and wing mirrors is it possible to just get that paint over?

for painting the plastic you will need a fine sand paper like p200 then wipe them down and spray with plastic primer, prior to the finishing coat and maybe a laquor on top,

to get the best match on these id take it to the body shop mate, or to save on cost remove the parts and bring them to the body shop for spraying, Defo get all done for under £50 and this mod will change the apperance of the car a lot, so well worth the money to get it done,

also check my link below on spraying your rear view mirror, its in the list below all my posts just click on the sentence below.

as for the headlights not familiar with the model mate i love the Mk6 shape but I’ve never owned one myself, hardwiring for the bulb shape can be easier than you think though,

see my guide for installing the extra boot light, also listed below, in that guide you will see i have used splicing cables to join to the loom, then wrapped with waterproof tape.

this method can be used for yourself when changing the light fitments, don’t cut off the existing ones, just go back along the cables of the existing fitments around 3-4 inches then splice in the new fitments on to the existing cables, tape the connection afterwards and also tape up the end of the original plug,

continue as normal using the new connection,

in the peace of mind that your car can quickly and easily be returned to its original state for any reason,

one thing not to do when this is complete is do not try and operate both fitments at the same time i.e. dont have bulbs in both sockets and turn them on as this will blow the fuses and possibly the light switch too as it will overload the supply.

once again read through the boot light guide below, the supplier of the splicing clips is listed in the top of the guide along with links to the specific parts required.

hope this helps B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club