Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Estate Tdci 1.6?

blanc

Hi All

I am looking at a focus estate 1.6 tdci, the car is a one owner co car, has 100k miles and a full service history, the last one being a full service to inc four tires, timing belt, water pump and turbo pipe. The car is a 2007 reg.

What are they like as a city car? Are they reliable? What do I have to look out for ? Going to look at in morning.

ask about the DPF, as sometimes this can be a problem with 1.6 TDCI, as for the estate they are very nice to drive with lots of space..

Thanks a mill, anyone have the estate know what miles to a tank they get under avaerage mixed driving? Any problems to watch out for? It has 100k on it but a full service history inc water pump, turbo pipe, tbelt and he egr valve all done. Are the engines good for heavy mileage??

I have the hatch back I'm getting 580 to a tank of diesel trip computer says 53 but thats 70 miles aday half town half mway.

Thats really good, beter than I thought for 1/2 town miles. Will let you know how I get on, should be picking the car up on Sat

Hi again,

I don't rush about and I try and keep the revs under 3000 and I try and not go over 75 mph. I found the mpg goes down if I do more than the above. Hope this helps 

Thanks a mill;, hopefully getting it this weekend, it is in the process of getting the egr done

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club