Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Brandon

New Fiesta

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I have just recently registered to the forums. The Reason for this is my new Fiesta :). I have had it just under a week now and I just wanna drive it around the world. It is so comfortable to drive, it looks SOOOOOO good, and the interior is so..... ummmmm.... I don't know but I love it!!!!! It is just a normal Zetec, but I very happy with it as I was originally going to get a Style, than really wanted the heated windscreen so decided on the Style Plus, but was like '£500 for all that stuff you get on the Zetec, YA!!!' So that was where I stopped. Anyways the only addon I got with it was the Bluetooth and Voice Control.

Don't Hesitate to post pics of yours and specs!

Car012-1.jpg

Hi and welcome to the club.

Looks a really nice motor mate

Hehe, Thanks.

I know everyone is getting the Dark colours, or even the green. I figured someone had to get the TANGO!!!!!

Hi,

I have a new shape Fiesta, a 1.4 petrol Zetec. With Bluetooth, voice controll, USB and 2 extra speakers. Also have the Zetec S rear spoiler, alloy pedals and some nice shiney scuff plates. :) Pics below...

DSC04573.jpg

DSC04579.jpg

Image004.jpg

She don't look this clean anymore! :(

Picked my Zetec-S TDCI up a month ago.

IMG_0661-1.jpg

IMG_0649-1.jpg

Unfortunately noticed a rather unsightly stone chip (looks black against the silver) right in the middle of the bonnet while cleaning it today, anyone know how good a company like chipsaway are or whether the Ford dealer would be able to do a touch-up (as I don't fancy doing it myself)

Loving the car though, looks fantastic and is a joy to drive, iPod connection is great. Just need to get some mud-flaps, sill protectors and the front splitter to finish it off.

1.6 TDci Titanium in Avalon Blue, with the Bluetooth and Voice upgrade, apart from that standard titanium spec!

gallery_2625_12_616166.jpg