Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta

Brandon

Hello everyone, I have just recently registered to the forums. The Reason for this is my new Fiesta :). I have had it just under a week now and I just wanna drive it around the world. It is so comfortable to drive, it looks SOOOOOO good, and the interior is so..... ummmmm.... I don't know but I love it!!!!! It is just a normal Zetec, but I very happy with it as I was originally going to get a Style, than really wanted the heated windscreen so decided on the Style Plus, but was like '£500 for all that stuff you get on the Zetec, YA!!!' So that was where I stopped. Anyways the only addon I got with it was the bluetooth and Voice Control.

Don't Hesitate to post pics of yours and specs!

Car012-1.jpg

Hi and welcome to the club.

Looks a really nice motor mate

Hehe, Thanks.

I know everyone is getting the Dark colours, or even the green. I figured someone had to get the TANGO!!!!!

Hi,

I have a new shape Fiesta, a 1.4 petrol Zetec. With bluetooth, voice controll, USB and 2 extra Speakers. Also have the Zetec S rear spoiler, alloy pedals and some nice shiney scuff plates. :) Pics below...

DSC04573.jpg

DSC04579.jpg

Image004.jpg

She don't look this clean anymore! :(

Picked my Zetec-S TDCI up a month ago.

IMG_0661-1.jpg

IMG_0649-1.jpg

Unfortunately noticed a rather unsightly stone chip (looks black against the silver) right in the middle of the bonnet while cleaning it today, anyone know how good a company like chipsaway are or whether the Ford dealer would be able to do a touch-up (as I don't fancy doing it myself)

Loving the car though, looks fantastic and is a joy to drive, iPod connection is great. Just need to get some mud-flaps, sill protectors and the front splitter to finish it off.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club