• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 borderman

borderman

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: FIESTA 1.4 TDCi
Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

I have a ford c max 1.8 tdci 38000 miles on the clock what is the max fuel consumption and what I should i be getting with around town driving
And what can cause the car to get bad fuel consumption.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 malky

malky

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Name: Malky
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Ghia 1.6 TDCI
  • Year: 2005

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:18 PM

I just got rid of my 1.8 petrol C-Max as the fuel consumption was terrible. Couldn't get the trip above 28mpg around town. With yours being diesel, I would expect high 30's to low 40's.

#3 RichieW

RichieW

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus C-Max 2.0 TDCi Ghia

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hi Folks,

I know this post is a little old but I am also interested in things that would make my 2.0 TDCi Ghia have crap fuel consumption! Are there any little tweaks that can be applied to the engine or sensors or anything?! I am desperately trying to find reasons not to sell her!

I also have an issue with the cigarette lighter sockets not working! But I will do some more digging on this site unless suggestions can be made for that as well??

Thanks for your time folks!

#4 Marshall117

Marshall117

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: Andy
  • Ford Model: FORD FOCUS CMAX 2_0 TDCI GHIA
  • Year: 2004

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:47 AM

Hi Folks,

I know this post is a little old but I am also interested in things that would make my 2.0 TDCi Ghia have crap fuel consumption! Are there any little tweaks that can be applied to the engine or sensors or anything?! I am desperately trying to find reasons not to sell her!

I also have an issue with the cigarette lighter sockets not working! But I will do some more digging on this site unless suggestions can be made for that as well??

Thanks for your time folks!

I have FORD FOCUS CMAX 2_0 TDCI GHIA.
I have only had it for a week, but on short journeys (3-10mile) I am getting around 40mpg, whilst on longer runs I am getting around 50mpg.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users