Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

borderman

Ford C Max Miles Per Gallon Question Fuel Consumption

4 posts in this topic

I have a ford c max 1.8 tdci 38000 miles on the clock what is the max fuel consumption and what I should i be getting with around town driving

And what can cause the car to get bad fuel consumption.

I just got rid of my 1.8 petrol C-Max as the fuel consumption was terrible. Couldn't get the trip above 28mpg around town. With yours being diesel, I would expect high 30's to low 40's.

Hi Folks,

I know this post is a little old but I am also interested in things that would make my 2.0 TDCi Ghia have crap fuel consumption! Are there any little tweaks that can be applied to the engine or sensors or anything?! I am desperately trying to find reasons not to sell her!

I also have an issue with the cigarette lighter sockets not working! But I will do some more digging on this site unless suggestions can be made for that as well??

Thanks for your time folks!

Hi Folks,

I know this post is a little old but I am also interested in things that would make my 2.0 TDCi Ghia have crap fuel consumption! Are there any little tweaks that can be applied to the engine or sensors or anything?! I am desperately trying to find reasons not to sell her!

I also have an issue with the cigarette lighter sockets not working! But I will do some more digging on this site unless suggestions can be made for that as well??

Thanks for your time folks!

I have FORD FOCUS CMAX 2_0 TDCI GHIA.

I have only had it for a week, but on short journeys (3-10mile) I am getting around 40mpg, whilst on longer runs I am getting around 50mpg.