Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.25 Purchase Advice

tomo2001

Had my 3 door zetec squeeze green a week now and loving it, computer is showing 40.2mpg at the min and thats 90% urban 10% motorway... much better than the 23mpg I was getting from the Focus ST.

For some reason Fords always seem thirstier than other makes.

Had my 3 door zetec squeeze green a week now and loving it, computer is showing 40.2mpg at the min and thats 90% urban 10% motorway... much better than the 23mpg I was getting from the Focus ST.

For some reason Fords always seem thirstier than other makes.

thats a huge drop in performance though, that must hurt :o

Its shocking on fuel (56 mph on a motorway returns 38mpg!! WTF?!?!?!?!)

That seems to be about the average mpg for that engine, i wouldnt say that was particularly shocking though.

As for the rest of your problems it would seem just bad luck to me.

Performance is great, if you can afford to shuv 50 quid notes into your fuel tank on a daily basis! :P

haha i'm sure if your doing enough miles to need to put £50 a day in you would be better off buying a second car :P

i get worse mpg than that and i'm only £70 a week <_<

Hi guys just something that caught my eye have just recently ordered the fiesta metal 134ps any idea what the road tax is Per year for these thanks.

• Like 1

thats a huge drop in performance though, that must hurt :o

Yes it does a bit but I was never heavy on the right foot anyway so it's not as bad as it would be for some and unfortunately needs must

i pay £20 a year on my titty tdci mwuhahaha :P

With my 1.25 I get around 38mpg for urban, and 45+ for motorway, traveling behind a lorry at 56 mph gets me over 50mpg

As much as i acknowledge Hula89 has had problems with his, mine's the same age (2009) and i've owned it 3 months.

Not a single problem on mine, yes MPG isnt amazing but i thrash it and over the 2 years i plan to keep it the amount i saved on the purchase price over a diesel (£1800) i won't make up in MPG difference. I can do 350-400 miles out of £55-£60 usually.

Driving on a motorway or at speed is effortless, takes a little to get there but 90-100 is certainly no problem. Seating position so comfortable, and driving is just fun again.

Oh, and specify a spare. The puncture repair kit isn't fun :P

As much as i acknowledge Hula89 has had problems with his, mine's the same age (2009) and i've owned it 3 months.

Not a single problem on mine, yes MPG isnt amazing but i thrash it and over the 2 years i plan to keep it the amount i saved on the purchase price over a diesel (£1800) i won't make up in MPG difference. I can do 350-400 miles out of £55-£60 usually.

Driving on a motorway or at speed is effortless, takes a little to get there but 90-100 is certainly no problem. Seating position so comfortable, and driving is just fun again.

Oh, and specify a spare. The puncture repair kit isn't fun :P

The cars definitely a great drive but it's been ruined for me by the shocking customer service by ford turned out to be a drive shaft which they returned the car to me without fixing and thus unsafe for the roads. Ford are shocking when customer service is involved.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club