#1 jingles

jingles

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Name: martin
  • Ford Model: focus
  • Year: 2009

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

just wondering if any one else gets this problem or if any body knows the solution. i have a 59 reg zetec s, and when im driving i get a noise from the passenger door area, that sounds like the window is not shut properly. havent really had a look as yet but was wonderiong if this could just be a manufacturing fault. thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

just wondering if any one else gets this problem or if any body knows the solution. i have a 59 reg zetec s, and when im driving i get a noise from the passenger door area, that sounds like the window is not shut properly. havent really had a look as yet but was wonderiong if this could just be a manufacturing fault. thanks

door may have been bent out at the top sometimes done when keys are locked in the car :o

#3 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,943 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:27 PM

door may have been bent out at the top sometimes done when keys are locked in the car :o

put the window down and youll see the seal around the inside of the window frame see if this is loose just push it in as its known for this to come loose with window use and need pushed back in you cant miss it it looks like that furry material rather than rubber

#4 jingles

jingles

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Name: martin
  • Ford Model: focus
  • Year: 2009

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

put the window down and youll see the seal around the inside of the window frame see if this is loose just push it in as its known for this to come loose with window use and need pushed back in you cant miss it it looks like that furry material rather than rubber

Thanks ill take a look when the wife gets back with the car

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users