Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Centura

Kris Eagling

Hi all

Just thought I'd post an update regarding my Fiesta Centura which I've had for little over a month now.

It's going to the dealership tomorrow to have it's drl's fitted, they managed to order the wrong ones from ms designs and had to wait for a back order of the fiesta ones to come in. I am really loving the car to be honest, I had a 3dr '10 plate zetec before with a few extras on it, but with the kit I've got on the Centura it just makes it a fantastic little car. My old zetec was a 3 door, and to be honest I thought I preferred the stylings of the 3 door fiesta. However the 5 door has really grown on me and I like not having to keep moving my seat around. Although the size of the door itself on the Centura took some getting used too, as they are a lot smaller than their 3 door counterparts. I also love the new alloys on the car, they have been around for a while but from what I understand they were an extra, and a fairly pricey one too, so they aren't on many fiesta's at the moment.

The only issue I have come across with it is the reversing camera, it constantly condensates inside the lens leaving what looks like eater droplets on the outside, however you can't wipe them off as they are on the inside if the lens. So the dealership said they will change the camera for me to see if it makes a difference and if it doesn't then we will have to devise another solution.

I will post some pictures when I get the car back Tuesday afternoon, as she will be all washed and polished by the dealership :)

I'm yet to see another fiesta Centura on the road and I live in North London, would be interesting to see if any of you fellow owners have seen any around, think there is 1000 in the UK.

Thanks

Kris

I haven't seen any Centuras around so far!

I know what you mean with the whole 3/5 door thing too. My mum has a 5 door style+ and I have a 3 door Zetec S, and her doors are so light and small compared to mine.

id get the camera looked at tbh, i have the reversing camera on my titty and it never gets condensated or watery

Hi All

Goy my fiesta back this morning from the service department.

I've got to say I'm very impressed with the DRL's they look absolutely fantastic! Definitely lift the front of the car, can't wait to see them on the drive home tonight!!

Also the reversing camera was replaced and it is now perfect, no misting or clouding, just how it should be!

I will post some pictures when the weather improves, the indian summer seems to have gone back to india here in London :)

Thanks

Kris

I've got to say I'm very impressed with the DRL's they look absolutely fantastic! Definitely lift the front of the car, can't wait to see them on the drive home tonight!!

How do you see the front of your car when you're driving it? :P

Hi All

Goy my fiesta back this morning from the service department.

Also the reversing camera was replaced and it is now perfect, no misting or clouding, just how it should be!

I will post some pictures when the weather improves, the indian summer seems to have gone back to india here in London :)

Thanks

Kris

Looking forward to seeing the DRL photos - take plently, from all angles please. lol

Paul

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club