Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fusions Sensor Problem

Jaystew

Hello,

I have a Ford Fusion 2 2003, The engine warning light has appeared, I placed a read on to see what the fault was and it gave P0030 H02S BANK 1 SENSOR 1 HEATER CIRCUIT. I went it a local parts shop and told them the error message, They said it was a senor on the exhaust?? I then paid £56 for this sensor that i thought it was, Placed the sensor on ( was on very bottom on the engine connecting to the exhaust after the cat i think ) and the warning light is still on.

However when i thought id check what the spark plugs conditions was in, when removing the black cover from the engine i saw a senor on top / backend of the engine is that looked the same but with a different connection plug.

Can anyone tell me where this sensor bank 1 sensor 1 heater circuit is please? i have tried googleing pics of where it is with no luck at all.

Thank you in advanced.

Welcome to the Forum,

Hope someone can help you find this part soon mate, the fusion isint my field of knowledge

if you get a moment join photobucket and upload a picture of your motor,

you can then link the URL's of the pictures to your posts in this forum,

also check out DMB Graphics for badge overlays Click Here

B)