Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sony Dab Stereo

Jonny s

Hi there can you please help me. I have notice on the ford titanium the in dash screen has now gone from red to White. Is this due to the Sony stereo upgrade or not. Only reason I ask is have bought the metal edition and forgot to ask the dealer what colour the dash comp will be writing colour wise. Please help

If possible so know what to expect thanks. Btw I have upgraded to the Sony dab incase this does influence this.

Hi there can you please help me. I have notice on the ford titanium the in dash screen has now gone from red to White. Is this due to the Sony stereo upgrade or not. Only reason I ask is have bought the metal edition and forgot to ask the dealer what colour the dash comp will be writing colour wise. Please help

If possible so know what to expect thanks. Btw I have upgraded to the Sony dab incase this does influence this.

Hi

Mine has the Sony unit fitted and the writing is white.

Regards

No, I have a Metal version

Does it have Dab? I have just picked up a new fiesta titanium and it would appear not to have Dab. ( unless I do not know how to switch it on) brochure says it should.

Does it have Dab? I have just picked up a new fiesta titanium and it would appear not to have Dab. ( unless I do not know how to switch it on) brochure says it should.

Hi

Yes mine has DAB. It is clearly shown in the display screen when unit is switched on.it also shows a list of DAB channels avaiable as you tune unit in. I did not have to switch it on, it was just there. Also on dealer hand over he pointed out it was DAB.

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...

The white matrix display is installed with all Sony units.

It matches the Sony faceplate ;)