Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ford Epc

Lenny

Hi Guys,

Ive just purchased a copy of Ford EPC on Disc latest version 2011 Click Here

just wondering what is the advantages to having this software and will it be of much help to me or other users on the site.

as once i have it installed im open to sharing information on any model, i know it gives part numbers and diagrams but does it do anything else??

Thanks B)

Hi Lenny, I'd be interested to know if it's any good and if it comes in handy because I am thinking about getting the same thing.

It's always handy to make sure you are buying the right part if you're going on eBay for example, and the majority of times there's a part number listed - so at least you won't be in any doubt.

Isn't it what the actual main dealers use? I ask because when I bought some paint from the main dealer he typed my registration number in and everything came up, it was really interesting :D

I'm still waiting for my misty jets! Hopefully today :P

You could have saved yourself a few bob there... johnH had a copy of this he was dishing out for free :rolleyes:

And yes, its basically the system that Ford use to identify the parts for your car, so you put in the reg, and it gives you a breakdown of each part and the cost / location etc etc...

You could have saved yourself a few bob there... johnH had a copy of this he was dishing out for free :rolleyes:

And yes, its basically the system that Ford use to identify the parts for your car, so you put in the reg, and it gives you a breakdown of each part and the cost / location etc etc...

arrived in the post today,

came with a ferr parrot and an eye patch...... if you know what i mean :lol:

Do you know what i mean??

i dont know what i mean...

anyway

its a copied dvd with some ford images printed on the rear,

total disc space used 3.4GB

so installed the program and its supplied tith a PDF file to explain how to get the system in to your on languange,

which is simples really,

then you can create your very own ford login :o

to login to FORD :D

Haa Pee Days B)

ill have a gander around and report back on this

no more explaining to the dealers,

why you want this part or that part, with this you can see what they see on their computer,

use the system yourself to aquire the correct part number, then contact your dealer or google the part number to putchase

this software even lists prices so you know what to expect, its brilliant very happy

Hi Lenny, glad you're happy with it mate. It sounds really useful :)

I get you Lenny, lol. nice reference I might add!

Plus I agree, however I would love to see the day you go to your dealer, and he starts looking on his PC... All of a sudden you whip out your laptop and start doing the same thing, and show them what they need to look for ;) lol that would be amusing...

I get you Lenny, lol. nice reference I might add!

Plus I agree, however I would love to see the day you go to your dealer, and he starts looking on his PC... All of a sudden you whip out your laptop and start doing the same thing, and show them what they need to look for ;) lol that would be amusing...

Classic :lol:

Walk in to the dealers,

Dealer says: hello sir can i help you,

You say: i was looking for a part,

dealer says: what part are you looking for?

you reply: well its sort of like this (whip out the Laptop)

and it should cost me £50.00 including Vat, although theirs one on e-bay for £42 but the postage on it is £10 so i thought i might aswell save £2 and buy from you guys,

how business any ways :D

lol can you imagine their faces

Classic :lol:

Walk in to the dealers,

Dealer says: hello sir can i help you,

You say: i was looking for a part,

dealer says: what part are you looking for?

you reply: well its sort of like this (whip out the Laptop)

and it should cost me £50.00 including Vat, although theirs one on e-bay for £42 but the postage on it is £10 so i thought i might aswell save £2 and buy from you guys,

how business any ways :D

lol can you imagine their faces

'you have just done my job better than i can, can i interest you in it sir?'

haha :D love it!!!