Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In Phase Car Audio Head Unit

Capture21

Hi everyone,

Ive recently put the In Phase IPX FD1 head unit into my focus 2008 MY. Its a great unit and looks almost identical to the ford unit. I am having problems with the FM stations staying stored and the radio constantly searching, the AM is fine and all the other bits and pieces are awesome especially the sat nav.

If you have one of these do you know of a fix as im being told by in phase they are working on it, problem is this is my 2nd unit in 3 months now.

CHEERS

Pete

If you radio keeps deleting preset it could be that your permanent live has dropped out, did you use a wiring IOS or DIY??

If you radio keeps deleting preset it could be that your permanent live has dropped out, did you use a wiring IOS or DIY??

Hi there

The system was professionaly installed. They are a good company too never had a problem before. The FM presets are the prblem where as the AM presets are fine, kind of wierd i thought.

Yes agree that is wired, in this case I wouldn't have a clue mate sorry best just to keep at them like you have mate good luck fella.

Yes agree that is wired, in this case I wouldn't have a clue mate sorry best just to keep at them like you have mate good luck fella.

check the menu on the unit isnt set to autosearch it will do this if the signal isnt strong and will search for a stronger signal im sure it comes up as af on/off u want off