#1 jws

jws

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: john
  • Ford Model: fiesta
  • Year: 2003

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:09 PM

hi can anyone tell me i just bought a 2003 ford fiesta 1.25 finesse and i need 2 wheel bearings replaced and i need to know if my car has abs fitted or not and i have no idea if it is or not the car was registered early 03 and nobody knows either can anyone help as im off the road until there replaced :( :( :( :(

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 stef123

stef123

Ford Enthusiast

• Management
  • 5,806 posts
  • Name: Stefan
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST TDCI
  • Year: 2006
Contributor

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

hi can anyone tell me i just bought a 2003 ford fiesta 1.25 finesse and i need 2 wheel bearings replaced and i need to know if my car has abs fitted or not and i have no idea if it is or not the car was registered early 03 and nobody knows either can anyone help as im off the road until there replaced :( :( :( :(

when you turn the ignition on and all the dash lights come on is there one for abs? also if you have a look behind the wheels you will be able to see if it has sensors or not.

#3 jws

jws

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: john
  • Ford Model: fiesta
  • Year: 2003

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:10 AM

hi the car does have a space on the dash for abs but it dosnt light up at all ??????

#4 stef123

stef123

Ford Enthusiast

• Management
  • 5,806 posts
  • Name: Stefan
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST TDCI
  • Year: 2006
Contributor

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:12 AM

hi the car does have a space on the dash for abs but it dosnt light up at all ??????

its still possible that it doesnt have abs. if you can turn the wheels full lock and have a look behind the wheel, you are looking for a wire going into the steering knuckle.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users