Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im Having The "time Of The Month"

DAM13N

Hi Peeps,

So i get a good deal on 4 195/60/R15 88H Continental Premuim Contact 2's decide to let the garage do a oil change and fuel filter change. I supplied all the parts and put in some Castrol magnatec.

Anyway..

The Conti's Go on fine all balenced however i opted for 4 wheel alignment. The wheel alignment go's ok on the front however the rear left wont do a thing, the bolt sits there while the washer which is supposed to stay in place, goes round and round. There fore the left Rear wheel is plus 7!!!

Would this have a effect on the steering as this is out of place, even thou the front alignment is bang on?? The steering wheel to drive straight must be angled about 10% to the right, if i put the steering wheel in the straight position, i drive towards the left.

Would the rear left wheel not being aligned cause me to drive pulling towards the left?

I have located the part i need from ford the bolt kit, for wheel alignment rear price 15 quid not to bad.

Ford Focus Mk1.5 1.8 TDCI 115BHP

Any Help Would Be Apreciated....

Hi Peeps,

So i get a good deal on 4 195/60/R15 88H Continental Premuim Contact 2's decide to let the garage do a oil change and fuel filter change. I supplied all the parts and put in some castrol magnatec.

Anyway..

The Conti's Go on fine all balenced however i opted for 4 wheel alignment. The wheel alignment go's ok on the front however the rear left wont do a thing, the bolt sits there while the washer which is supposed to stay in place, goes round and round. There fore the left Rear wheel is plus 7!!!

Would this have a effect on the steering as this is out of place, even thou the front alignment is bang on?? The steering wheel to drive straight must be angled about 10% to the right, if i put the steering wheel in the straight position, i drive towards the left.

Would the rear left wheel not being aligned cause me to drive pulling towards the left?

I have located the part i need from ford the bolt kit, for wheel alignment rear price 15 quid not to bad.

Ford Focus Mk1.5 1.8 TDCI 115BHP

Any Help Would Be Apreciated....

all 4 wheels need to be alligned so if the rears are out then so are the front and yes thats why youre pulling you will also tramline where when you hit a bump going straight or round a bend the rear will skip