Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

FORD FAIR – SILVERSTONE – 6TH AUGUST 2017

Join us on the Ford Owners Club stand at Ford Fair, Silverstone on Sunday 6th August 2017.

Click this link to find out more

• Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

DirtMuppet

Does Anybody Have Info On A Mk3 Fiesta RX??

2 posts in this topic

I have just aquired a mk3 fiesta which i believe to be an RX, im not totally sure though as i have only seen it once in the dark in a garage, but i do remember it having fiesta RS alloys red and grey interior, central locking and wat looks like XR2i style bumpers.

Also i remember a X on the bootlid on the left hand-side (this was a white graphic not plastic letters) but didn't pay much attention. The bumpers had red strips running through them and the car had a sunroof whether that means anything or not! And It is black too!

I have spoken to a few friends who reckon its a 1.4 or 1600 RX or maybe a 1.3 SX but am still unsure!

The car is a J reg and has only had 2 owners from my girlfriends family and the car was bought as is from the factory forecourt.

I haven't aquired the log book yet as it needs to be found! And i won't b seeing the car again for a week or two yet so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanx

i managed to see the car again today and it appears to be a 1300SX, just has alot of extras :lol: