Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Anybody Have Info On A Mk3 Fiesta RX??

DirtMuppet

I have just aquired a mk3 fiesta which i believe to be an RX, im not totally sure though as i have only seen it once in the dark in a garage, but i do remember it having fiesta RS alloys red and grey interior, central locking and wat looks like XR2i style bumpers.

Also i remember a X on the bootlid on the left hand-side (this was a white graphic not plastic letters) but didn't pay much attention. The bumpers had red strips running through them and the car had a sunroof whether that means anything or not! And It is black too!

I have spoken to a few friends who reckon its a 1.4 or 1600 RX or maybe a 1.3 SX but am still unsure!

The car is a J reg and has only had 2 owners from my girlfriends family and the car was bought as is from the factory forecourt.

I haven't aquired the log book yet as it needs to be found! And i won't b seeing the car again for a week or two yet so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanx

i managed to see the car again today and it appears to be a 1300SX, just has alot of extras :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club