Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steel Wheel.

Avalon

New to the forum and i'm not yet familiar with the layout.

Do we have a parts for sale thread.? i am looking for a spare steel wheel for my Fusion 1.4 TDCI, those repair kits are useless. Also a jack and a wheelbrace will be needed.

Thanks.

Can collect if its within reach.

Bill.

Welcome to the Forum,

if you get a moment join photobucket and upload some picture's of your motor,

you can then link them to this forum,

once uploaded go to Album,

below or above each picture on photobucket is an Image URL

copy this URL and paste it in to your posts

once pasted in the post remove the

.img

from either side of the link then its job done,

also check out DMB Graphics for badge overlays or Original Vintage decals Click Here

Hope this helps B)

Thanks for the reply, is this a standard cut and paste reply because i think i've seen it word for word several times.

You didnt respond to the (parts for sale thread) enquiry. Spare steel wheel or even a Spacesaver would do.

Thanks for the reply, is this a standard cut and paste reply because i think i've seen it word for word several times.

You didnt respond to the (parts for sale thread) enquiry. Spare steel wheel or even a Spacesaver would do.

well observed Bill,

I was responding to the first line of your post, which said that you are new to the forum,

I welcome everyone the same way on here because we are all equal :)

and since you have not posted any pictures of your motor or any modifications

i thought you may apprecieate the information given in my post,

And i didn't bother replying to the section about the wheel as I live in ireland mate,

if i was to recommend any supplier to you for that part, the postage would be Phenomenal :D

hope you get it sorted mate, if it was me id purchase a fifth alloy wheel, lighter than the steel and looks alot better too.

Thanks Lenny, have got Five alloys the right size sitting in my Garage, but they have low profile tyres on and make the wheels look too small for the Car.

Thanks Danny but when i go to the link it tells me i cant reply to, or start a new topic.

• Like 1

I've just had a search on eBay for you (with the best of my ability because I don't use it much lol) and there's a few listings on there. I do remember getting a price on a website which supplies steel wheels for another vehicle. I think it was here.

You might be better off buying new because you'll get a new tyre then all balanced and ready to go - that's not saying any wheel you buy on eBay or here off one of the members will be in poor condition though. I guess that's another option.

Try posting a wanting advert here.

Like Lenny said an alloy wheel will be much lighter than a steel wheel and you may find secondhand the price difference wouldn't be much at all.

Hope that's of some more help,

Dan :)

• Like 1

Thanks Danny, i got sorted on eBay, new spacesaver with tyre for £18 and delivery charge £13, So total was £31.

A bit better than the Quote i got from TC Harrison Ford, £68 for the Wheel and £40 for the Tyre.

For something that may never be used i thought that was an over the top price.

Cheers.

Click to enlarge.

post-26808-0-49710000-1318586011_thumb.j

• Like 1

Glad you're all sorted now, that sounds like a good price. Main dealers are always more expensive for parts & accesories which is why it's worth shopping around.

All the best,

Dan

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club