Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Transmission Help Please

Aron1980

Hi, I'm a new member and would like some help regarding my partners, Daughters P-Reg Fiesta.

The problem first happened last week and then again yesterday.

She was at a junction waiting to turn, when going to pull off the car wouldn't move because there was no clutch and also no acceleration to pull off when pressing the respective foot pedals.

Basically she was stuck in the road, so she turned the car off and back on again and everything was how it should be and it pulled straight off and the accelerator/clutch were back to normal.

She refuses to drive it now until the problem is solved so if anybody has any ideas of what the problem could be or how to solve it I'd be grateful.

You may have two problems that coincide.

Can you define "no clutch"? For example, was the car in gear (with clutch down) - and releasing the clutch had no effect, or in neutral with your daughter being unable to select 1st gear?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club