Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electric Folding Mirrors

Scotty86

We have a new fiesta trend van at work that has electric folding mirrors as standard and would love it on the ZS, is this possible??

Hi

If you order from new it is, comes as part of city pack.

Whilst anything is possible, suggest an after fit would be rather hard work.

Guess if you had parts from a scrap car and enough time / know how, it could be done.

Electric folding mirrors are available on eBay, but wether they are just straight swaps i.e plug & play I'm not too sure TBH.

youll need to replace the mirrors and housing, and the switch on the drivers door. the wiring looms should be there but the problem will be the canbus - it will require an update to enable linking with the locks. my guess is its not possible except by a dealer

Does the ZS have heated mirrors? 'Cause you can't have heated mirrors with the folding ones for some reason.

Does the ZS have heated mirrors? 'Cause you can't have heated mirrors with the folding ones for some reason.

On etis my ZS comes with 'Dual Power Fold Htd Signal Mirror's' which to me sounds like heated folding mirrors?? Might be wrong will see when it comes

Adam

My Titanium has both Heated and Folding Mirrors.

My Titanium has both Heated and Folding Mirrors.

What year is your Titanium? Mine is '11' plate and doesn't have heated mirrors :blink: where is your button to activate them?

EDIT: I thought all heated mirrors had to have a symbol etched into the glass to show that they were heated, my mirrors don't have that.

On my ZS there's no marking to show they're heated. They come on with the heated rear screen.

All this time I've thought my car didn't have them because the glass wasn't etched so I just checked ETIS and it does have them. You learn something new every day :)

All this time I've thought my car didn't have them because the glass wasn't etched so I just checked ETIS and it does have them. You learn something new every day :)

The Fiesta is full of suprises - evidently even to it's owners too lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club