Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Drl's

Preee

I'm really temped to buy these , as i think they will look great and not have to mod the front grill to fit other types.

Do we all agree they will fit the UK Focus 2.5 as it says Sedan version but that said the front bumper is the same do you think ?

i like the fact of the on/off switch as well , these are much cheaper than i have shown on here before and probably made at the same place as the more exspensive ones , or maybe not haha

post-22424-0-09386700-1318711333_thumb.j

• Like 1

Do we all agree they will fit the UK Focus 2.5 as it says Sedan version but that said the front bumper is the same do you think ?

Capturemmm.png

• Like 1

Yep. They will fit Lenny. Not sure if I like them though. They look OK on the Audis, but on some other cars they just dont look right. They me be OK on the Focus, but cant tell until I see one with them on.

Yep. They will fit Lenny. Not sure if I like them though. They look OK on the Audis, but on some other cars they just dont look right. They me be OK on the Focus, but cant tell until I see one with them on.

Its pree's question mate, :lol:

ive updated my post with a picture of the Mk2.5 with them fitted Pree,

look good to me.

I think they look good. I'd go for them. :)

• Like 1

Nice find on the pic Lenny , jsut gotta wait a few days and transfer some cash to paypal then i'm going to order them :D

I think they look really good on there as there are not many other place's to add them apart from the front grill and they would be too close together in the grill

• Like 1

How much are they? Do you have a link?

I think that they look pretty good, better than some aftermarket ones stuck on the bottom of the bumper.

How much are they? Do you have a link?

I think that they look pretty good, better than some aftermarket ones stuck on the bottom of the bumper.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/09-FORD-FOCUS-4D-DRL-LED-FOGLIGHT-DAYTIME-RUNNING-LIGHT-/220790868746?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3368294b0a

and

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/479858286/09_FORD_FOCUS_4D_DRL_LED.html

They also do them for the Mk2

• Like 1

Its pree's question mate, :lol:

Oops!! I spend far too much time on the PC. It must be getting to me. :lol:

Oops!! I spend far too much time on the PC. It must be getting to me. :lol:

I love the DRL's too mate, but credit where its due and all of that :D

Phew just spent an hr on a russian site translating each of the 44 pages lol. The lights have different settings.

1) DRL on Standard , lights turn them off

2) DRL on , Dims when lights turned on

3) DRL on , Indicator Dim's while indicating

Dash on/ff switch.

Guy off eBay sent me the install manual as a PDF , looks reasonably easy install.

Waiting on my money to update into Paypal now , 5-7 days :unsure: , i think i have been buying to much stuff :D

• Like 1

AArrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh , Both place's found have sold out , one saying December and the other saying Mid November. If any one else finds these any where drop me a PM . MS-Design are over priced so won't be buying from them.

• Like 1

Lookin Good Preee what price you been quoted for these mate

They look fantastic!! I would quite happily buy some of those for my Cee'd I quite like em... not sure how they would look though!

Lookin Good Preee what price you been quoted for these mate

eBay link above not available until Dec. = £97 inc postage

Taiwan link Not available until Mid Nov = £95 inc postage

• Like 1

Got mine through eBay at £82.99 and £13.99 postade from Taiwan arrived in about 10 days all fitted and working Great.I wired mine as follows.

Ignition on Drl Lights on

Ignition on Side lights on Drl Dim

Ignition on headlights on Drl Off

I may change it to this though

Ignition on Drl Lights on

Ignition on Side lights on Drl On

Ignition on headlights on Drl Dim

• Like 1

So are they good quality and which guy on eBay did you get them , the same one i found?

have you got any pics with them fitted and close ups

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen them available for the Mk2 yes , but like the ones i ordered they are not easy to find

• Like 1

Has anyone fitted these yet? How easy? Do these come with the on off button which can be fitted next to the heated screens buttons - seen a picture of this somewhere else? Or are they wired into the existing light control panel to the right of the steering wheel? Any advice appreciated as I think these drls look really good on the focus

Some sets come with the button as i have seen them, not sure if the set i have ordered has the button because the pictures i have don't show it , but not too bothered about the button , they look fairly easy to fit they have sent me the fitting instructions on pdf , for the most part making it look tidy inside the engine bay and routing the wire's will be important.

As you see from the wiring diagram it does not show a button Switch.

unledwx.jpg

By preeee at 2011-11-06

unled2jr.jpg

By preeee at 2011-11-06

• Like 1

i think im actually in love with these... just worried id have to crimp a load of wires which sounds abit tricky

let me know how u get on pree!!

I will do a full fitting guide once they arrive B)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club