Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tinted Lights Feeback?

zeteccc

sweet as. B)

but totally illegal unless you de-tint your reflectors entirely. :rolleyes:

Definitely not for me mate.

Have to agree above not my choice but for gods sake make sure it's all legal

you will get pulled instantly with tinted reflectors. the lights need to have a certain level of brightness which would be more difficult to measure at the roadside.

its always going to be an MOT fail, but with those reflectors, its also a police magnet and a seizure waiting to happen.

:(

Not my cup of tea either. I wouldn't want to be drawing any unwanted attention from the police either.

Top marks from me, get some lamin-x smoked headlight film for the front, think the murdered out look is awsome, black alloys needed if you wanna complete the look, think the fiesta could pull it off like!

Who cares if it isn't legal most of you lot probs have illegal HIDS

• Like 1

Not for me I'm afraid - as mentioned above it's illegal and HA06ZZA I don't have HIDs, can't stand the things!

I've used flyeye kit, I think thats the name. It says it lets enough light in you can even use it on your headlights? and I've seem some cars that dont have obvious reflectors? sorry if im wrong.

Cant say its my cup of tea to be honest with you, dont understand why you would want to tint reflectors anyway. Doesnt it kind of defeat the object of having them?

As for HIDs i do like the whiteness of the light, but in my opinion they can be quite dangerous if they're not factory fitted.

I've used flyeye kit, I think thats the name. It says it lets enough light in you can even use it on your headlights? and I've seem some cars that dont have obvious reflectors? sorry if im wrong.

They'll be built into the rear lights. Its a legal requirement to have them.

Don't like it either...looks like a chav mobile!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club