Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foc Meet - Meguiars Detailing Workshop

Mark M.K

Hi all,

FOC have teamed up with Meguiars UK to have our very own detailing workshop. They have room for upto 20 people - including any guests you may bring. We have booked the 4th February 2012 at 10am. Drinks will be provided by Meguiars if we arrive by 9:30am. Details are below of what will happen on the day.

Meguiars_UK.gif

Date & Time: 4th February 2012 @ 9am

Event location: Daventry, Northamptonshire

Postcode: NN11 8UF

Our seminars consist of:-

* A 45 minute presentation of "Best Practice" in the Training Room. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hopefully dispel a few myths.

* An hour or so working on a visitor's car in our detailing Bay to demonstrate products and techniques and give visitors an opportunity to try for themselves.

* Every visitor receives a pack of sachet samples to take away.

* You will also have the chance to buy any product Meguiars make on the day of the workshop.

Please no time wasters. Please only post in this topic if you are seriously able to attend

You must be an active member on FOC, So if this sounds like something you will be interested in, let me know by posting in this topic. Please also note this is on a strictly first come first serve.

Members who wish to attend:

Mark M.K - CONFIRMED

Smudger71 (+1)

Meachie (+1) - CONFIRMED

DanGull - CONFIRMED

Michael P - in a Vauxhall corsa :unsure: - CONFIRMED

Sam C - CONFIRMED

daniel2011 - CONFIRMED

SOrchard - CONFIRMED

Jack_P - CONFIRMED

ajt - CONFIRMED

Spaces reserved for other members (please let me know if you can attend):

Flic

jmbrown 91

iNath

Can all who have NOT confirmed PLEASE confirm ASAP. If i don't hear from you by 10pm January 15th you will be removed from the list.

SPACES LEFT (including reserve list) : 5

I probably don't meet the requirement mark but if I do I would definitely be interested in attending this with 1 guest.

Steve

I Would Like To Go Please Mark :D With Kiran (Again) If Your Not Bored Of Us Yet LOL! x

Way too good to pass up.

Yes please - I think we can safely say I'll be on my own for this one.

Count me in. I'll be on my todd. Will be good to meet a few of those members on the fiesta forum.

Ok, i have updated my post with a list of names. We have 9 spaces left. I wont be doing much untill December to push this (if the spaces are still there) so get your names down early.

mark m.k

hi if there are any places left i would like to attend, count me in.

many thanks dan

• 2 weeks later...

Put me down for it as well, I need to learn to clean a car properly! Shame it takes so long to do though :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

It's been awhile since the last update in this topic. We still have 6 spaces left for anybody who wishes to attend this amazing meet. Please do let me know if you can attend ASAP.

Also, to the people already down to attend, please can you recomfirm you still wish to attend. Many thanks

Gutted i cant make this, I'm at my forum Rolling Road meet in Leeds that day! Typical...

I have however stolen this idea for the forum i'm on... Great idea guys, I'm looking forward to other meets as the pop up!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, so its 2012 and just over a month to go. We still have spaces for this meet. Please pop your name down if you can attend. Many thanks

well this just isn't fair, i only live 15 miles away at the very most and they have just released this years saturday rota at work and sods law it is my saturday

Can I please reserve a space?

i should still be coming!

Here's the updated list of who's going and who is confirmed:

Members who wish to attend:

Mark M.K - CONFIRMED

Smudger71 (+1)

Meachie (+1) - CONFIRMED

DanGull - CONFIRMED

Michael P - in a Vauxhall corsa :unsure: - CONFIRMED

Sam C - CONFIRMED

daniel2011 - CONFIRMED

SOrchard - CONFIRMED

Jack_P - CONFIRMED

ajt - CONFIRMED

Spaces reserved for other members (please let me know if you can attend):

Flic

jmbrown 91

iNath

Can all who have NOT confirmed PLEASE confirm ASAP. If i don't hear from you by 10pm January 15th you will be removed from the list.

We still have 5 places left for anybody who wants to attend.

Ummmm I Would Still Like To Come Buttttttttt I Have Sold My Fiesta And Now Have A Clio Cup Sport :/

:o It's okay, you can still go. Can park it in the skip next to Michael's Corsa ;)

Haha, we can be out casts together :o thanks :-) see you soon

Confirm me please!