Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Too Many Pinned Items?

R-head

The list seems to be getting bigger with only 4/5 unpinned topics, is there anything we could do with it to tidy things up. It maybe just me having to go to a second page and finding it a pain?

The list seems to be getting bigger with only 4/5 unpinned topics, is there anything we could do with it to tidy things up. It maybe just me having to go to a second page and finding it a pain?

I count 8 unpinned on my screen mate.

• Like 1

Your right, but are you satisfied with the number of pinned? Perhaps I could start another poll; that would help put the latest stuff on the second page, that's an idea ... now can I do that? :)

I count 8 unpinned on my screen mate.

• Like 1

My suggestion is to use the latest post button - then your list only shows the most recently contributed material. It's the only way I navigate the forum usually.

• Like 1

i agree with the OP. it looks messy and some of the pinned topics shouldn't really be pinned as they're common sense.

i'd move them to a dedicated help section for members only to get more monies but hey what do i know..

I was thinking this this other day, 6 pinned (9 unpinned) is too many. Need an FAQ section or something with 1 thread pinned in this section that links to each topic.

• Like 1

I was thinking this this other day, 6 pinned (9 unpinned) is too many. Need an FAQ section or something with 1 thread pinned in this section that links to each topic.

Yeah definitely, detailing could maybe stay at a push, but a faq/guide sub-topic would be good for threads such a fog light change, spring change and bulb change.

• Like 1

If you left click the mouse pointer over your username and select My Settings from the pop up menu, then select the Forums tab, you can adjust how many Topics per page (upto 40) and how many posts per page (upto 40) in drop down menus.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club