#1 thetonic2001

thetonic2001

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta (03)
Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:38 PM

Hello,

First time poster.

Basic problem is that I woke up a few days ago and found my passenger side wing mirror looking like this (picture in link):

Anyway, I had assumed (naively) that they had just took the mirror as there was a load of wires still there. So I bought the glass today from the Ford garage but when I went to fit it - realised I didn't have a clue.

I guess I'm missing some sort of pad for the glass to slot into. Would anyone be confirm this - tell me what I need and what it will roughly cost please.

http://profile.image...p1000031zz9.jpg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 kevin lancelott

kevin lancelott

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Name: kevin
  • Ford Model: Focus Titanium X 1.6 tdci
  • Year: 2013

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:05 PM

Hello,

First time poster.

Basic problem is that I woke up a few days ago and found my passenger side wing mirror looking like this (picture in link):

Anyway, I had assumed (naively) that they had just took the mirror as there was a load of wires still there. So I bought the glass today from the Ford garage but when I went to fit it - realised I didn't have a clue.

I guess I'm missing some sort of pad for the glass to slot into. Would anyone be confirm this - tell me what I need and what it will roughly cost please.

http://profile.image...p1000031zz9.jpg

Has your car got electric mirrors.Looks like the motor is missing this has the fasteners on for back of mirror glass.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users