ster0ck

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: Stephen
  • Ford Model: Focus
  • Year: 2006

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:48 PM

Hi Guys,

Im hoping some of you might give me some advice, i have a 56 plate Ford Focus TDCi Studio which is my baby! it has central locking but unforunatly not the module receiver for remote cental locking - annoying!!!

ive sent it to two ford garages and they dont even know where the module is to be fitted let alone where to get one and install it.... i did some research on it and phoned my local ford parts garage and they gave me this part number - 1357373 which is 73.00 which is great! but i cant find anyone to fit it lol!

any help would be gracefully appreciated!

Steve

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:24 PM

Im hoping some of you might give me some advice, i have a 56 plate Ford Focus TDCi Studio which is my baby! it has central locking but unforunatly not the module receiver for remote cental locking - annoying!!!

ive sent it to two ford garages and they dont even know where the module is to be fitted let alone where to get one and install it.... i did some research on it and phoned my local ford parts garage and they gave me this part number - 1357373 which is £73.00 which is great! but i cant find anyone to fit it lol!

any help would be gracefully appreciated!

Steve
[/quote]
have you tryed fleabay :)

copy and paste this in fleabay
ford focus module receiver for remote cental locking

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users