Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steering Sticking ?

Oops

Hi all, hope someone can help, I have an 07 st2 Ive had it about a year now and I must say I love it, but its had a small problem from day 1 the steering sticks a little when turning the wheel to the right, it only seems to happen when you first get into the car, after a while it goes away :huh: Ive had my local garage have a look at it but didn't find anything wrong, I even left it over night as it seems to be worse in the morning, but now I think it happens anytime its been sitting idle, im not very up on mechanics so if someone has any ideas id love to hear them.

sounds like its a sticking return valve, could be in the rack or the pump. not sure which one..

it is a hard job, and since you car it a st performance model, I would take it to ford and have them it checked out, the more i think about it, the more i would say its the rack, and it will cost you.

good luck with finding the problem

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club